No. I Can't - Chapter 6

"Yo!!! Y/n's here guys!" JJ yells wrapping an arm around me as a hug then pulling away. Is he drunk?

"Hey guys" I say doing a little wave because that's all I could manage with my surfboard in one hand and a bag of extra clothes in the other. 

"Hey y/n can you help pack the snacks they're all layed out you just need to put them in the cooler" kie says.

"yeah" I walked over to the red cooler sitting on the counter next to bags of sandwiches, chips, and other foods. Pope was next to it filling another one with beers and waters. 

"what up Pope"

"Hey Y/n"

I pack all the snacks then wait for Sarah and John B.

"where are they" I ask JJ plopping next to him on the couch.

"probably fuckin"

"okay that mental picture was not necessary"

"your welcome" he says with a proud smirk on his face looking down at me. I push his face away with my hand and he laughs 

"I hate you" I say laughing. 

They come out in swimsuits ready to surf, well, John B surf and Sarah look pretty on the beach. 

We all grab stuff and start making the walk to the beach. It isn't that far of a walk only about 5 minutes. I walked with JJ and Sarah and John B, kie and Pope walked as a little trio. When we get to the beach I put my board in the sand and sit. 

"Your not coming in the water" Pope asks

"No I'm gonna come later"

"Alright I'll sit with you" JJ says putting his board in the sand and sitting next to me.

The others go running to the ocean and Sarah goes lay a little further because she wants to tan.

"I have a question JJ"

"Whats up"

"Why do you sleep around"

"Well did. I don't anymore but it was because I was scared of commitment"

"why did you stop" ask looking at him actually interested 

"because I found someone I was ready to commit to"

"who"

"Can't say. Why are you being so nosy" He definitely has a girlfriend

"because I'm trying to get to know you since I saved your life and all"

"Yeah I know I still owe you"

"No you don't JJ"

"Okay well I'm going to hit some waves you coming"

"No I think I'm just going to go back home"

"Okay have a safe drive"

"I will"

I walk back to the Chateau and change into different clothes. I grab everything I brought and go back to my house. Passing Rafe's on the way to my house I saw the twins cars so they're not home.

When I got home I went to my room without talking to my mom. The thought to someone else with JJ that isn't me made me sick. The way I craved for his touch. Was he looking to cheat on his girlfriend with me when we cuddled? Does he have horrible intentions? He didn't tell me specifically that he had a girlfriend but I wasn't very sure that he didn't. I mean he's always around the pogues but you never know what he is doing at night. It's JJ for heaven's sake. 

Tears start to welp in my eyes at the thought of hi being a cheater. I want him. He's the one I want not anyone else I wouldn't be happy with anyone else. I need to call Sarah.

I grab my phone and call Sarah, "Hello?"

"hey"

"What's up"

"why does life have to be so complicated"

"what happened"

"So when me and JJ were sitting on the sand I asked him why he slept around and he said he used and asked why he stopped and he said because I have someone I am committed to so I don't know if he has a girlfriend"

"Wait JJ?"

"is he around you"

"No everyone is surfing"

"yes him"

"So that's why you left"

"yeah"

"Well I'll ask him tomorrow cause he is going to be really tired after surfing and probably go to sleep. Come over tomorrow and I'll ask him in front of you so you can hear it from him"

"okay thanks Sarah"

"Your wlecome I have to go John B is coming over here"

"Okay bye"I say then hang up. 

Well the damage is done now Sarah knows. Lord help me

I hope you guys enjoyed GO CHECK OUT MY CHRISTMAS STORY RN also don't forget to vote and follow. love ya