Boneyard - Chapter 2

Me and Sarah lay around till sunset, till it is time to start getting ready.

"So tell me the vibes of this party" I say randomly.

"Okay so this is what happens at a boneyard party, we drink, dance, get high, and crash at the Chateau"

"The whoee"

"The Chateau it's John B's place"

"Uh no stranger danger"

"He's not a stranger to me to trust me it will be okay"

"Fine"

"Are you ready to go get ready"

"Yep"

"Come on"

Everyone I know has been to the boneyard. They all say it is really fun but I never stay around to listen because every time they talk about how messed up they got and the random hookup they scored and it's annoying. Also the talks of tourists being there. Tourists always mess up a party because they don't know how things operate around here and they don't do anything but stand in a corner but I guess I could be wrong about the boneyard.

While we're getting ready Sarah turns to me with a yellow tube top. "Put this on over your bikini top and don't change anything else"

"Okay" I slid off the Hawaiian shirt and put on the yellow tube top. I turned to the mirror and pulled my ponytail holder out of my hair and let my hair fall. I brush it out then start fixing my mascara. Then I grab the perfume bottle and spray self all over.

"Okay done" I say turning to face Sarah.

"Same and you look good with your hair down"

"Thanks"

"Now let's go"

I grab my bag of hangover clothes I keep at Sarah's and hop in the car with her. The reason I keep a bag of hangover clothes is because I go to Sarah's most of the time I'm drunk so every time I get drunk the next day i bring a new bag of clothes.

We pull up to the place and pull next to a run down VW van. Sarah gets out and looks inside the car.

"Y/n, JJ brought weed so we're getting high tonight"

"Why is it in the car and not with him"

"Because he smokes it at the Chateau"

"Oh" Weird.

We walk over a bunch of logs and around a lot of people to get to a kegger surrounded by people till I see kie standing with a blonde, brunette, and African American boy.

"What is she doing here"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm friends with kie again"

"Really!?"

"Yeah" she says with a smile.

She walks up to them giving the brunette one a kiss. Guess that's John B. I walk up to them and I see Kie take a double look at me then start staring. "Oh guys I want you to meet Y/n except kie cause she knows Y/n"