Do I? - Chapter 5

The next day I woke up on JJ's chest. Don't ask me how I got on his chest I don't even know. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my little morning routine then look for my phone. I remember putting it on the charger last night before we got in the hot tub but I can't find it. A little while later I found it under my pillow. I left a little note on the counter saying I had to go home. I grab my keys then get in my car to drive home. 

On my way home I can't stop thinking about last night. When we held hands, when he got in the bed, when he wrapped his arm around me, and how I got on his chest. It all feels so weird. The way this is happening so fast. I don't know if I like it though. I mean yeah JJ is pretty hot but I know he is known for one night stands and random hook ups. What if he wants that with me. What if he wants to hook up and never talk to me again or what if he wants to be friends with benefits. I don't want that. I want commitment, and something long lasting, I'm dating for marriage and if he doesn't want that then I don't want to be with him. But he is really hot and really sweet and if he didn't have those loving blue eyes and his amazing fluffy blond hair. Also don't get me started on his abs!

I get to my house and walk into the house I see my brothers waiting for me on the couch. 

"Where were you" Joseph says standing up

"Sarah's. you know that"

"You smell like beer" Andrew says following behind Joseph.

"And weed" Joseph adds.

"If you are going to hang out with pogues don't go to the boneyard. Everyone goes there"

"I never went to the boneyard"

"Oh yeah then what were you and Sarah doing there" Joseph asks

"Fine I went and I was hanging with pogues what do you care"

"Y/n, You don't get it pogues are trouble. One of them you were hanging out with has a gun. We saw you with JJ and we were there when Topper and John B were fighting and we were there to see everything. So stop fucking lying!" 

"Don't yell at me"

"Are you fucking JJ"

"Woah uh no"

"I said stop lying"

"I'm NOT" I yell trying to not remember what happened with me and JJ.

I go up to my room but the twins follow. We fight for a little but then they leave to go to Rafes. How come I can't hang out with pogues. It makes no sense. 

But back on the topic of JJ. I think I like him I mean I have always been into blonds and blue eyed men but JJ? A man whore? I mean don't get me wrong if he asked I'd totally smash him but he doesn't have relationship qualities. I mean he could but how could he all he does is. but he's so cute and he knows the right things to say and is so sweet. I know he has good intentions but something is telling me he doesn't. I've only just met him. It's too early to have feelings for him, but is it? I mean think about Romeo and Juliet. They got married within hours of knowing each other. My mom told me she knew it was love at first sight of my dad so is it okay that I think I like JJ?

All of a sudden my phone dings. I grab it and see a text from an unknown number 

"Y/n" The text reads "its JJ"

I start smiling at the text knowing that it's him. 

"we were thinking about going surfing tmmr if you wanna go"

"yeah I'll be there" I text back. I added his contact and started smiling to myself and squealing like a little girl. 

***

The next day I wake up and get ready. I grabbed a black long sleeve one piece with pink streaks. This one piece was perfect for surfing because usually I would have a wardrobe malfunction with bikinis and surfing but with this one it's perfect to surf in. I put on some denim shorts over the one piece and grab a hair tie just in case. 

I walk to my garage to grab my board when I run into the twins. I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't run into them cause I know my mom was easy to lie to, so she would be fine with me leaving, and my dad is at work, but my brothers always know when I am lying. They can always tell. 

"where are you going" Andrew asks

"surfing"

"with who" Joseph asks.

"No one"

"your lying" they say in sync.

"No I'm not"

"yes you are" 

"Ok hop off my dick. Let me go surfing by myself."

"pause." Joseph says.

"your going withh JJ aren't you"

"Leave me alone" I say walking off flipping them off. Why are they always together?

My board has a sunset painted on it and has my name in cursive in black. I have several others but this one is my favorite. It's the best for catching waves I got it when I first started surfing and grew into it and now Its my favorite. 

I slid my board in the truck bed and drove to the Chateau.