I'm The One

"What do you mean you haven't found her," Seonghwa snarled. Jongho's eyes widened in fear as he found himself pinned beneath the King of Wrath against the former's desk. The receptionist had wisely fled the building in case Seonghwa caused mass destruction. Had this been under any other circumstances, he would be licking his lips in arousal, needing his eldest lover's passion-fueled anger. Only, this wrath meant Seonghwa was a ticking time bomb.

"My ears become numb any time I try to listen for her," Jongho groaned when the slightly taller of the two wedged their thigh between his. He rolled his hips against the hard surface supporting him, yet Seonghwa warningly squeezed his hip, ordering him to stay still. "If you're going to tell me to go to her place of work, you know that I won't at all. I've been fully inside her mind once. I've seen little, only what she's allowed me to see. She would not appreciate me pulling a stalker move on her. I one-hundred percent assure you she would move Heaven, Hell and Earth to protect herself. She's very closed off and a control freak. Fuck, Hyung!" A sound somehwere between a cry and a moan lodged itself in his throat when the pink-haired vampire-daemon menacingly squeezed his raging bulge.

"What do you mean your ears become numb any time you try to listen to her," Seonghwa scowled as he teased the darkly dressed male beneath him. He reached up to grip Jongho's chin and force the latter's mouth open, spitting into the orifice and forcing the younger to swallow.

"I think she's warded her apartment," Jongho's face blushed dark crimson in humiliation from the degrading act. "I've told you she's associated with magic. Whoever's teaching her, she's learning strikingly fast. Warding doesn't come easy for a user's first try. I can't listen to her, and I can't spell her doorknob anymore. I tried this morning to unlock her door, lever, and chain. All three wouldn't budge; her magic's unnaturally strong for a supernatural being, whatever she could be. I'm not going to try the windows. I draw the line at that."

"What else unusual have you noticed?" Seonghwa slipped his hand inside Jongho's trousers with no warning, earning him a startled yet aroused yelp from the man pinned beneath him.

"It's kind of weird," the yuonger gasped out, hips bucking up against the elder's touch. "Her apartment plaque number seems duller than normal. It's an odd detail to be telling you about. I swear the silver numbering was a lot brighter when I first met her. I saw it when I returned to mine. Hwa! It's become duller over time. Plus, this morning, I saw a crack at the bottom right corner. It's like a plant dying. Something's going on with her, and I can't do anything about it because she's warded her place. I can't get in, I can't hear her. Seonghwa, faster, please. Her magic is insanely strong for a novice. I worry about her powers sometimes; she's dangerous."

"What do you mean powers?" That was interesting information Jongho had divulged.

Oh, fuck. I'm screwed. With every last ounce of strength he could ever want to muster, Jongho slammed shut his mental door, effectively shutting off their private bond. Immediately, he profusely apologised to Minyoung in his mind, knowing she wouldn't let him in.

"Did you just—" Seonghwa was agape, feeling the sealing off. "Choi Jongho."

Jongho didn't like using his strength to harm others, but he needed it now to escape and reflect on what he had just said. Seonghwa found himself crashing through several walls, slamming against a filing cabinet that fell on top of him from the collision. When he pushed the offending item off of him, the youngest was nowhere to be found.

Minyoung was thankful that it was the weekend that Felix had chosen to go looking at places to live. As she dressed for the day, she thought about what type of living quarters she would look for. Perhaps Felix would explain in greater detail what life was like in Aurora. She grabbed any necesesary important items before stepping through her mirror and into the hallway of mirrors at the Aurora branch of Eunoia. She remembered the directions back to Feilx and Chan's work area. Being only five feet tall had its advantages and disadvantages as well as the fact Minyoung was a quiet walker, so when she reached the shapeshifter and the warlock's desks, they both jumped in their seats when she softly cleared throat.