Bonnie & Clyde

Initially, when Minyoung moved into her current apartment, she had very little. However, her inventory expanded over the years to comfortably fit the layout of the flat. During the last two weeks she worked for Meixian, she found it astoundingly easy to pack up. On the final day, there was no trace of her having lived in the apartment once the said team of supernatural beings Felix had mentioned moved her boxes and furniture to the flat she'd chosen. For the rest of the remaining duration of the programme, Minyoung learned more about Hell. Seungmin warned and advised that some information was better learned from personal research. Thanks to the business and technology district in The First Sector, it was easy to identify reliable and trustworthy sources online. Minyoung learned that Hell was nearly a mere reflection of many aspects in the mortal realm only with the differences of magic and supernatural beings.

Minyoung also managed to land two jobs, which meant a significant increase in income. During the week, she worked the same role she previously held at Meixian with the only differences being that it was a different company and in the realm of Hell. On the weekends, she found herself working at a pottery studio and shop. She'd made a good, strong impression during the interviews that both companies wanted her to work for them. While she worked a job she knew she was solid with, the other was to fulfill one of her dreams when she was younger. Minyoung's success and happiness almost made her forget what she was.

Interestingly, Felix kept in touch with the fiery redhead, which the latter was thankful for to know at least one figure in Eden and Aurora. Minyoung learned that the shapeshifter had an older and a younger sister. She'd laughed when he said that he was grateful for living on his own since his family occasionally got on his nerves and constantly asked why he didn't have a romantic partner. She found herself opening up to him, prefacing her trust issues and the reason she rarely let anyone in her personal life. If there was anything Minyoung faced the most in her life was pain. She didn't let anyone for the sake of her trust issues and to avoid getting emotionally attached and invested. She'd jokingly blamed it on her chart only to find out that Hell took the alignment of the stars and the galaxy seriously.

Felix eventually revealed that he was one of the few members of Hell's society who didn't want to give up their memories of Minyoung's past reincarnation. "From the moment you walked into our branch of Eunoia, I knew who and what you were. A siren isn't the only creature to know a being's true form. Shapeshifters also see everyone's true form transformed and in limbo. We're also forbidden to transform into any of our leaders. They keep a keen eye on our kind. If anyone shifts into any of the kings, the offence is punishable by immediate death or to burn alive to death in the Fields of Punishment. Even though the punishment is death, we get to choose our fate," Felix had said. "That's democracy for you; I would rather not have the government of our plane of existence be anything other than a democracy."

Because of the nature of the jobs she worked, Minyoung travelled to Diamond and Sector 1. There was never a dull moment despite living in Aurora. Aurora had its own unique yet terrifying feature of being home to the Fields of Hellfire. No one knew why Yunho hadn't chosen to develop a district of correspondence to Aurora. Many speculated that the thought and the mere presence of the Hellfire Fields would override any sense of society. Despite that, people willingly lived in Aurora. The region wasn't empty and neglected. At the minimum, the City of Aurora provided living accommodations.

At first, Minyoung wasn't sure about ceramics as a job. She only had experience from her middle and high school years along with a class in college. She'd taken the occasional workshop when it was nearby where she previously lived. Interestingly, the studio she'd interviewed for deemed her qualified enough, giving her the chance to refine her skills. Minyoung's maker's mark made her laugh as it reminded her of another company. The S and M on her maker's mark represented the initials of her birth and legal names. It also reminded her of her sadomasochistic tendencies.