World Tour

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Hurry, friends! Time for another tour!" Poppy cheered.

"Another one?" Branch asked sarcastically.

"Another tour?! I'm in!" Smidge said.

"Wahoo! Let's go, everyone!" DJ Suki cheered.

"Where are we going to perform, Poppy?" Guy Diamond asked.

"What are we going to wear?" asked Satin and Chenille.

"Is it somewhere... scary?" Biggie shivered holding Mr. Dinkles close to him.

"Or is it somewhere awesome?!" DJ Suki asked.

"Do they sell free cupcakes?" Cooper asked.

"No matter where it is, we'll face it together. For we are the Snack Pack! With the power of our friendship and our fans' cheers, we will..." Rose declared.

"Sing songs!" Cooper cheered.

"Give hugs!" Biggie smiled.

"Fry brains!" Gristle said, popping out of nowhere. However Gristle's voice sounds like a little girl with an Australian accent.

"Huh?" Poppy gasped.

"Wait, what?" Rose asked.

"Yeah! I'm a bergen, and we're still evil! I'm gonna ruin your music career!" Gristle cackled.

"What?! No! No, no, no, it's all—" Poppy stammered.

It is actually revealed that The Snack Pack were only Barbies and Ken dolls, Gristle is just a toy and three seven year old dogs were playing them reenacting the events of The Snack Pack Life: The Beat Goes On.

" —wrong! The Snack Pack and The Bergens are all supposed to get along, remember?" said Bluey. She is a Blue Heeler and wears a light blue shirt with navy blue short overalls, white socks, and blue sneakers.

"Booooring!" said Judo. She is a Chow Chow and wears a blue and yellow headband, A poofy white short dress, frilly socks and black mary jane shoes.

"Judo, you really need to rewatch the movie, it doesn't end with those rich moneymakers ruining anyone's music career, they live happily ever after." Bluey said.

"Give me a break Bluey, do you really think I would believe that? It's just a documentary," Judo scoffed.

"It is a movie based on a true story," Bingo piped in. She is a Red Heeler and wears a yellow t-shirt with an orange outline of the continent of Australia on it, brown shorts, white socks and orange sneakers.

Soon enough the doorbell rang as the trio went downstairs as an older male Blue Heeler who wore a light blue button up shirt, tan shorts and gray sandals went to open the door. Once he opened the door, an older female Chow Chow who wore a purple poofy shirt, white beaded bracelets on both arms, a magenta skirt, white knee high socks and magenta high heels was standing on the doorstep ready to pick up Judo from the Heeler Family's house. 

"Mornin' Wendy," Bandit greeted.

"Mum, tell Bluey that the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows," Judo pleaded to her mom.

"Umm... well... you can't change anyone's point of view of the world, if Bluey wants to think the world is all sunshine and cupcakes then that is her choice," Wendy said.  

Judo gave one more serious look towards Bluey.

"Even if it is based on a true story it wouldn't surprise me that they don't live in a world where everything is like cupcakes and rainbows, bad things happen and there is nothing you can do about it," Judo said once she left with Wendy.