Eye'll Be Watching You

The bands were in Brazil on their tour but for now, they were waiting for the festival to be set up so they went to a skate park to have fun. Rose is trying out roller skating and later, she, Poppy, Rhythm, Blues, Smidge, DJ Suki, Satin and Chenille, and Legsly were trying out roller derby with the others.

"Bluey! Look what I got," Val said.

"You got a skateboard!?" Bluey gasped.

"Yes, Would you like to try it out?" Val asked.

"Can I, mum and dad, please?" Bluey pleaded.

"I don't know, You never done anything like that before," Chilli said hesitantly.

"Please!" Bluey pleaded.

"Yeah Ebi, please?" Val pleaded.

Bandit and Chilli look at each other as the next scene shows Bluey on the skateboard.

"Look at me, mum and dad, I am getting the hang of it!" Bluey said.

"Bluey, watch where you are going!" Bandit shouted.

Soon enough Bluey crashed and fell off the skateboard landing on her ankle wrong. Bandit and Chilli gasped at the sight and raced over to her. Once Bluey uncovered her paw from her ankle it started to turn purple as Bluey started to cry.

"I'm calling the ambulance," Rose said as she asked Poppy for the number for the hospital in Brazil.

They rushed Bluey to the hospital and the doctor told Poppy what the diagnosis was in Portuguese.

"Bad news, it's a fracture," Poppy said. "This is not Bluey's first rodeo of having a broken ankle,"

"Really? She broke that same ankle before?" Branch asked.

"Yes, but it is a tiny fracture with no surgery required," Poppy said.

"Does that mean they are going back to Brisbane?" Biggie asked.

"I'm afraid so," Rose nodded. "But since we're on tour, she'll have to stay in the hotel room until her ankle heals and miss out on the rest of the festival here in Brazil."

"Then she will go home the next day?" Poppy asked.

"Yes," Rose nodded.

"That stinks," Cooper sighed.

"Honey," Jussy said as she held onto his hand.

Later that night, Branch came up with an idea. Branch sneakily took everyone's skateboards including Val's in a barbecue tripod and set them on fire.

"Branch what are you do OH MY GOSH!!!!" Poppy exclaimed as she saw what Branch was doing.

"Roasting hot dogs and s'mores over a fire made out of the dangerous skateboards, want some?" Branch offered.

"First off, you are being a cannibal and second it was an accident," Poppy said.

"How did you even set the skateboards on fire?" Val asked.

"Three words, dangerous obstacles cause injuries," Branch said.

"That's four words, brainiac," Poppy corrected.

"That cost me a lot of yen," Val said.

"So do the medical bills that Bandit and Chilli had to pay along with the plane tickets back to Brisbane and I don't see them making a fuss over it. Anyway, I invented the perfect thing to prevent skating and other accidents." Branch said.

"Really?" Poppy asked he showed them a security camera.

"Ay Caramba, what is that thing?!" Poppy gasped.