Rockafire-palooza

"Everyone! Bluey, Bingo and Muffin is going to tell us a story!" Tiny Diamond's radio said.

"Really? That is so cute! A first time for a child to tell a story," Poppy said in awe.

"That is a first," Rose said.

"Hopefully it won't go haywire, you know how Muffin can be chaotic at times." Branch said, rolling his eyes.

"I will make sure she will stay in line," Rose nodded.

"What story are we going to tell them?" Bingo asked.

"How about when we first became a band and we get to go to Popstar Camp?" Bluey suggested.

"That's a good one, let's tell it!" Muffin cheered.

"Alright, This is the story of how we became a band. It all started a couple months before Tiny Diamond and Socks were even born," Bluey said.

The scene changes to the past when Rose and Poppy were at Brisbane Australia.

"Attention everyone, we are holding our first Rockafire-palooza here in Brisbane, This is a way for the folks here to get connected with rock music," Rose explained.

"We also have a contest for the chance to get to attend Popstar Camp every year," Poppy added.

"Sign ups are over at the booth," Rose said.

After some persuasion from Muffin, Bluey, and Bingo. Stripe agreed to sign up himself, Muffin, Bluey, and Bingo for the contest. While Bluey, Bingo and Muffin are thinking about what song they sing, Val Thundershock was walking by and saw the trio and came over to them.

"Hey Ebis, how is it going?" Val said.

"Terrible, We can't think of a song that is not a cover and we don't know what we should sing about?" Muffin said.

"Don't worry, Mafintoppu, I will help you write an original song," Val suggested.

"You will do that?" Muffin asked.

"Of course a friend of the Heeler family is a friend of mine," Val said.

"We are cousins," Muffin corrected.

"I think what she meant is she will help us because she is friends with us," Bingo said.

"That is pretty much spot on," Val said.

"Thanks Val! You are the best!" Bluey said.

Meanwhile, Barb and her band were coming up with a song they could do.

"Should we do Crazy train?" Carol asked.

"No," Barb said

"How about Barracuda?" Carol asked.

"No," Barb said.

"How about listen to your heart?" Carol asked.

"Eww no," Barb said.

"What song should we do then?" Carol asked.

"I don't know, it has to be new and we have never performed before," Barb said.

"How about this one?" Carol suggested

She started to play I love rock 'n' roll by Joan Jett on her phone.

"Yes, that is the one I want to do," Barb said.

"Aren't we breaking the rules?" Riff asked.

"Trust me Riff they will be doing covers and Muffin's will be so lame that it wouldn't win," Barb said.