The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends

It was a beautiful fall morning in Brisbane, Bandit was taking Bluey and Bingo to the park.

"I can't wait to get to the park. First I'll go on the swings, then the playground and Oh I am so excited!" Bluey said. "What are you going to do first when we get to the park Bingo?"

"I don't know, probably I'll do the same thing as you," Bingo said.

"Hooray!" Bluey and Bingo cheered.

As they walked passed Barb's house they stopped in their tracks as they heard Barb shouting in the house.

"Out! Out I say!" Barb shouted.

"Maybe a magpie got into her house," Bandit said.

"Didn't magpies already migrated north for the winter?" Bingo asked.

"Your right, they did," Bandit said.

Bandit's expression changed to a concern look and looked scared.

"Uh oh, Barb is in trouble! Someone must've broken into Barb's house!" Bandit shouted.

"We'll go help Barb while you call the police," Bluey said.

Bluey and Bingo raced into Barb's home as Bandit called the police on his phone.

"Out with it all!" Barb shouted.

"We'll save you!" Bluey and Bingo said.

"From what? I am just cleaning out my closet," Barb asked.

"Oh, I thought you were in trouble," Bluey said.

"Yeah, we thought someone broke into your house," Bingo agreed.

"The only trouble I have is two puppy mutts bothering me and breaking into my home." Barb scoffed. "Now leave me alone so I can finish!"

Soon Bandit along with the policeman came rushing into Barb's home.

"What's the problem here?" asked The Policeman, he is German Shepherd wearing Queensland police uniform and hat.

"No problem officer," Barb said.

"So why did you need me?" asked The Policeman.

"I did not!" Barb shouted.

"Then don't waste my time. I have my eye on you umm... what is your name?" asked The Policeman.

"Barbara Rosenberg," Barb sighed.

"Right," The Policeman nodded.

As the policeman left, Bluey looked in Barb's trash can and saw a toy train.

"Why are you throwing this away?" Bluey asked.

"It's an old Thomas The Tank Engine toy I played with when I was a kid, It's broken, he used to make train noises, blow bubbles and play a silly little song," Barb explained.

Bluey and Bingo's eyes lit up as their tails started to wag.

"Can we have it?" Bluey and Bingo asked.

"Sure, if it's okay with your mutt dad," Barb agreed.

"We'll take it!" Bandit nodded.

"Thanks dad! Thanks Barb!" Bluey and Bingo squealed.

Bluey and Bingo hugged their dad and started to hug barb but Barb pushed them back.

"Please don't hug me, Now get out!" Barb said as she kicked Bluey, Bingo and Bandit out of her home.

Soon when they got home, Bandit fixed up the toy and it look good as new. That afternoon Bluey and Bingo played with the toy and dancing to the song as bubbles were coming out of it.