Surprise-O-Tron

In Las Vegas, everybody is at the casino, playing arcade games. Two individuals were throwing balls into a fake Troll's mouth and four friends were seen playing a squirt game. Val is playing a pinball game with DJ Suki, Bandit and Bluey watching.

"Whoa, Val! You never told me you were good at pinball!" DJ Suki said.

"Yeah you remind me of Chilli, she's is pretty good at pinball," Bandit agreed.

"This is nothing. You haven't even seen "My Move." Val said as she had the ball ready to be shot and she holds onto the machine stick.

"My friends call it: "Val, I don't think that's a good idea." Val said.

Then, she starts pulling the machine stick further.

"Uh... Val, I don't think that's a good idea," DJ Suki warned her.

She releases the machine stick, making the ball shoot out fast and hit the various bumps.

The camera shows the machine getting tickets out. The ball breaks out of the machine and hit someone off screen.

"My leg!" Legsly screamed off screen.

"Val! You... blew a hole clear through it," DJ Suki said.

"And hurt someone too," Bluey said.

"Yeah, that can be a side effect of "my move,"  she smirked. "'Kay, gotta go cache in these sweet tix, later!"

"Bye DJ!" Bluey said as she and Bandit went with Val.

"Ugh. Show off." DJ Suki groaned.

"Don't be shy, friends! Don't be shy! Turn those hard-earned tickets into dreams-come-true at Stripe Smiley's Prize Counter! Now, what'll it be?" Striped Smiley said.

"Hm..."  Rhythm and Holly said.

"What do you want to get Bluey?" Bandit asked.

"I don't know, I think I want to save my tickets," Bluey said.

Val appears and puts her tickets down.

"Gimmie eight spider rings, three glow-in-the-dark yo-yos, and a slide whistle." Val said.

"Ho-ho! Big spender!" Rhythm said.

"You can say that again," Bluey said.

"Comin' right up!"  Striped Smiley said.

He tries to take the tickets, but Val stops him.

"No, wait. What's that?" Val asked. 

She noticed that there is a book on the prize shelf.

"Val? You want The Book of Fairytales book one? I'm confused." Rhythm asked.

"I agree, it is not your cup of tea," Bandit said.

"Me too. I see that book and all I can think is: "Poppy would love it." It's like I'm being selfish, but for someone else," Val said.

"Here you can have mine, it is a way to help you get that book for Poppy," Bluey said, handing her tickets to Val.

"Well, sugar, I'm pretty sure what Bluey did for you was thoughtfulness." Holly Darlin' said.

Val's mind explodes.

"Thoughtfulness!" Val said in her head.

"Aw!" said the group.

"All right, all right! We get it, I'm growing. How many tickets is it?" Val asked.

"10." Striped Smiley said.

"Oh!" Val said.

"Woo-hoo!" Holly Darlin' cheered.