Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!

"Hey, Everyone! Welcome to this month's "Unboxing with Tiny"! I love pampering myself, and of course putting it on the internet for you, my fans, first! This would be the first episode would feature my friend, Socks!" Tiny Diamond's radio said.

Socks let out a happy bark.

"I've decided to splurge a little this month and get the deluxe package! This will be all going to Socks." Tiny Diamond's radio explained as Socks licked him.

"Whoa! Look at this! Fabulous Fido's Faberge Flying Disk. Of course you can't actually throw it. Far too delicate. Nine out of ten airhorns!" Tiny Diamond's radio said then Tiny put down his radio blowing his airhorn while Socks is covering her ears.

"Hmm. What other gems do we have here? Oh! Slippers to make Socks' paws feel plush! They're encrusted with locally-sourced amethysts. 10 out 10 airhorns!" Tiny Diamond's radio said then Tiny put down his radio blowing his airhorn while Socks is covering her ears.

"Oh... my... goodness! This is why I wanted Socks to be in this in the first place! I've been waiting for Socks have a sniff like this. It's a classic chew toy. Cotton/nylon blend, two hundred wears deep, never washed. This ain't no dry wick. This baby is as absorbent as they get! With all that drool it would make Socks feel like it is her own home! Alot of airhorns out of ten!" Tiny Diamond's radio said then Tiny put down his radio blowing his airhorn while Socks is covering her ears.

"Tenzin Tiny Blitzgerald Diamond Maheswaran! Did you and Socks spend two hundred dollars on a box with a dirty chew toy in it?!" Guy Diamond said angrily.

"Can't put a price on... #PuppySelfCare?" Tiny Diamond's radio said nervously.

Soon The next the scene shows Tiny and Socks with the package ready to be sent back to where it came from.

"And now, for our new show – "Reboxing and Returning Stuff." Tiny Diamond's radio sighed.

Socks let out a sad whimper as she looked at the chew toy.

"Don't worry we aren't returning it, Muffin will take it. You will still get your chew toy," Tiny Diamond's radio said quietly so Guy Diamond won't hear him.

Socks did a happy bark and a howl as it end the vlog with the title screen that says Unboxing with Tiny and Socks and airhorn sounds in the background.