Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide

In the desert, a bird lands on a cactus, but flies away when a telescope pops out. It is revealed that Holly is using a telescope to see if she and Poppy are being watched. Poppy is writing a letter.

"Day 25. The battle goes on. No one could have predicted it would come to this..." Poppy said. 

She looks at a picture of herself, Cooper, Demo, the Heeler family and Rhythm. We then go to the past where Demo, Rhythm, the Heeler family and Cooper are hiding.

"We've seen so many things. We've lost so many friends..." Poppy said.

"Huh?" Cooper said.

Branch pops out of the bush.

"Ha-ha!" Branch cackled.

Cooper let out a scream.

"Found you!" Branch shouted.

"To an epic game of Hide and Seek. But this isn't just any game of Hide and Seek. It's Contagious Hide and Seek, which means anyone in the park or anywhere else that gets tagged also becomes it. Including those who aren't from here and tourists." Poppy said.

"Cooper, go seek in the Fun Factory. B, do a thorough search in Vibe Town. Demo, seek around Rock Hollow. I'll go to Chuck-E-Cheese. Now get to it!" Branch said. 

Demo goes to Rock Hollow.

"So with every ally we lose." Poppy said. 

Demo finds Val in her guitar case.

"Ha-ha!" Demo cackled.

Val gasps as he tags her.

"We gain an enemy." Poppy said.

In the Fun Factory, Cooper is the cake machine and finds Guy and Tiny Diamond in a cake.

"Daddy, you sold me out?!" Tiny asked offendedly.

His father tags him and he laughs.

"Mad respect, Daddy."  Tiny Diamond smirked.

The Heeler family along with Muffin and Socks are hiding at a Chuck-E-Cheese restaurant. Bluey, Bingo, Muffin and Socks were hiding in the play area in the plastic tubes and Bandit and Chilli were hiding underneath a table in a booth. Soon Socks let out a sneeze.

"Gesundheit," Bluey said loud enough for Branch to hear her, resulting in them being found.

"Found you and your family!" Branch shouted.

"Socks!" Muffin whined.

"Aw biscuits!" Bandit screamed.

We go back to the present.

"Now, Holly, Rose and I are the only hiders left. And somehow, together, we've made it within a day of our final goal: the all-time hiding record. We mark the time on the wall 'cause it keeps our hopes alive, and we also do chalk drawings 'cause it's so cute we can barely stand it. I hope to see you again, dear friend. Maybe when this crazy game is finally over. Until then, hugs and more hugs and even more hugs than that. Poppy." Poppy said.

She finishes the letter and gives it to a snail. It then slithers off.

"Poppy! Did you just send off snail mail?!" Holly Darlin' asked.

"Well, yeah. I can't go 25 days without writing to my pen pals." Poppy said

"Yeah, but, Poppy, snail mail leaves trails. And that's not just a delightful rhyme because trails..."  Holly Darlin' said.

She hears a banging on the door.

"Come on out! We know you're in there! Socks can smell you!" Branch said.