The Great Heeler Adventure

One morning in Brisbane Australia, Bluey and Bingo were helping Bandit and Chilli to get ready for a holiday to Europe. Chilli was getting her things together.

"Come on Bandit! Stripe, Trixie, Radley, Frisky and The taxi are gonna be here any minute! And we're not even packed!" Chilli said.

"Just a minute, mate!" Bandit shouted who was in another room.

"Has anyone seen my jacket?" Chilli asked.

"You're wearing it mum." Bluey said writing in a book.

"Oh. Thanks, Bluey." Chilli said.

Chilli takes her clothes, leaving out her mittens.

"Don't forget your mittens mum. It's cold in Europe." Bingo said.

"Thanks Bingo." Chilli said, taking her mittens.

"And don't forget your tour book. I'm marking all the cities you two wanted to visit." Bluey said.

"That's great kiddo!" Bandit said.

"Now, let's see...shirts, pants, overcoats, socks...Am I forgetting anything?" Bandit asked to himself.

Soon the sound of a door opening and closing was heard and Muffin ran into the room.

"Me, you're forgetting me!" Muffin said, hopping in Bandit's suitcase.

"Now, Muffy, we talked about this, as much as we would love to take you with us, this is a holiday for the adults." Stripe said.

"But you have to take me with you! I need the culture in Europe! The Eiffel Tower, The Sainte-Chapelle, The Louvre in Rome!" Muffin protested.

"The Louvre is in Paris, Muffin." Bluey said.

"You see?! I don't even know where the Louvre is! Please! Let me go with you!" Muffin pleaded.

"Muffin, for the last time. It's just not practical." Trixie said.

"Besides, I hired someone to help take care of you guys and looking out our home while we're gone." Chilli said.

"Who is it?" Bingo asked.

Soon the sound of a door opening and closing was heard and there was a Red Heeler with long hair on the right side of his head, wearing a surfer like outfit and flip-flops and a English Cocker Spaniel with short hair with a long ponytail, which is pulled back with a blue band. She is wearing a light yellow long sleeved shoulder length shirt, orange capris and blue sneakers.

"Uncle Rad, Aunt Frisky! Are you going to babysit us?!" Bluey asked in excitement.

"Hey Bluey! Sorry, We are going on the trip with Bandit and Stripe." Radley said.

"And don't forget Chilli and Trixie." Frisky said.

"Then who is going to babysit us then?!" Muffin shouted.

Soon Wendy along with Judo came to the house.

"Mornin' Wendy!" Bandit said.

"Here's all the kids' schedules. I'm sure you can handle them." Stripe said.

Soon a honk was heard.

"The taxi's here." Trixie said pointing out the window.

"We love you guys, and we will see you all when we return." Chilli said hugging her daughters, Muffin and Socks.

Chilli leaves with Bandit, Stripe, Trixie, Radley and Frisky to go catch the cab, with the Heeler girls following behind them.

"Don't forget your jackets!" Wendy called out to Chilli holding their jackets.