Prologue

Sitting on the cold floor, I placed my hands on my stomach as I felt the baby kicked. I was beginning to feel very exhausted and fatigue washed over me.

I leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes. Pictures of Ayato flashed in my head and I smiled to myself.

I missed him.

Hearing the door open, I opened my eyes quickly to see him. He walked towards me, placing a bowl full of flesh in front of me. My stomach twisted violently and grabbing the bag he had given me earlier, I threw up.

"You need to eat, babe. It's bad for you and the baby." I shivered in disgust. "Don't call me that." He smirked and tried feeding me the flesh.

"I'm not hungry." He grunted, dropping the slice of flesh on the floor and grabbed my chin forcefully.

In a low dangerous voice, he spoke. "Eat now."

With a tear running down my face, I hesitatingly picked up a piece of flesh from the bowl and placed it in my mouth.

It tasted bitter but I kept chewing slowly. I was doing this for my baby. I just wanted Ayato back.

Smiling happily, he kissed my cheek lightly before standing up.

"I love you, my dear Aiko."

I shook my head, a tear running down my face.  Chuckling lightly, he stood up and walked towards the door.

"You'll be mine soon enough." He left the room and I heard the click as the door locked. Closing my eyes, I prayed that Ayato would come soon.

I was powerless against him.

Another wave of fatigue and exhaustion washed over me and I closed my eyes, feeling my consciousnesses drifting away.

The last thing I heard though made me smile lightly.

It was Ayato.

It was a soft whisper but I heard it clearly.

"I'm coming, babygirl."