Chapter 2: Rank SSS

Shocked over the news of Kaneki's new appearance, I wanted to get my mind off things and train for some missions

Shocked over the news of Kaneki's new appearance, I wanted to get my mind off things and train for some missions. My mind couldn't get over the fact that he was gone.

I was heartbroken.

Going into the training room, I took off my shirt and put on my gloves. Walking over to the punching bag, I punched and punched all my anger until sand was bursting out the bag. Slumping against the wall, I buried myself into a ball and began crying.

Why out of everyone did it have to be him?

Kaneki was such a sweet boy.

But I mustn't let that faze me.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar hand stroke my hair and I looked up to see Ayato. His eyes filled with sorrow and he knelt down, taking me into his arms.

"Baby, it's going to be okay." He kissed my lips tenderly before picking me up in his arms.

"I can walk, ya know!" Laughing, he kissed my forehead. "I know but I like carrying you like a princess because your my princess."

God, this boy knew how to still make me blush with his words. Giggling, I buried my head into his chest and closed my eyes.

"You know how much I love you, Violet." He smiled and then frowned upon the nickname I had given him ever since we met.

"That nickname again!" Laughing loudly, he shut me up by kissing my lips. He carried me out the gym and went back to our room.

Allowing me to take a shower after a few smooches and groping, I freshen up and put on my combat suit with my mask before tying up my boots.

"Time to go on a mission!" Ayato looked at me, his eyes swirling with lust before smacking my ass sending a yelp out of my mouth.

"Ayato!" He smirked before pulling me closer and grabbing my butt. "Did I ever tell you how fucking hot you look in this, babe?" Putting a finger on my chin, I looked up and chuckled.

"I don't recall..." Pulling me closer, he nibbled my ear and peppered kisses on my jaw.

"Maybe I should refresh that memory of yours then." He was starting to make me feel horny but I had to stop him or we would never complete our mission. I pulled myself off him and placed my finger on his lips.

"Not now, pretty boy. We've got some missions to do."

"Yes ma'am."

He walked to the bathroom to take a cold shower and got ready while I went to the compound lounge to wait for him.