CHAPTER 1

YEAR: 2016

"You can't join Jujutsu Tech."

You gazed at Gojo from your spot by the table, your jaw dropped over what had been revealed to you.

"Why not?!"

You slammed your hands against the table and stood up, staring at the man who was too busy eating his cake to even notice your distress.

Your mother released a sigh, moving over to you as she settled a hand on each shoulder.

"Calm down, [F/N]."

She sat you back down, focusing her gaze on Gojo who used a napkin to dab his lips.

"I understand, Gojo-san but, can you at least give us the reason as to why you've rejected my daughter?" She asked and Gojo held his chin as he tilted his head, letting out a small hum.

"Even if [F/N] has little amounts of cursed energy, she can't used a cursed technique nor cursed weapons and isn't very strong either."

You had lowered your head, your eyes filled with tears as your hands curled into fists of frustration.

"She'll die."

Your mother had moved away from you as you abruptly stood up, your chair smacking against the floor harshly.

"I'll prove to you that I'm strong enough to join!"

You ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs in a fit and your mother shouted for you but you didn't listen, slamming the door to your room shut.

"I'm sorry, Gojo-san-"

"It's fine. I understand why she's acting this way."

Four clans were at the top when it came to the world of Jujutsu and your family was one...many years ago.

With each generation passing by, each took away a majority of cursed energy within then, not passing it down. Eventually, your family had fallen out of the top and became, what the Jujutsu world considered, non-sorcerers.

Your passion to bring back the name of your clan had your parents smiling but, just like them,

You also lacked cursed energy.

You didn't give up though, wanting to enroll into Jujutsu Tech to train and become strong but, Gojo had come to rain on your parade, ruining your chances of ever becoming a sorcerer.

"Thank you for the cake!" Gojo sent a smile to your mother as he stepped out of the house and she returned it, not as happy as his.

When she closed the door, she gazed at the set of stairs with a concerned look.

"[F/N]..."

---------------------------------------------------

"Nanami, you're calling me? Have you finally accepted our friendship-"

"I'm here to report on the girl you wanted me to keep an eye on for the past month."

Nanami was seated in a café, his eyes focused on the scenery outside as he held his phone near his ear.

An exaggerated sigh was heard on the other end of the line but Nanami ignored it as he continued to talk.

"She visits the park everyday to exercise and then returns home. No signs of going to school or working at a part-time job." He informed.

Gojo was silent and Nanami had to check if the line had been cut but, the sorcerer finally spoke up.

"Alright. I don't need anymore reports."