CHAPTER 11

THE TRUE BEGINNING PART 4

When the day had come for your entrance exam, it had been postponed to another two weeks for a reason unknown to you so you had wait until January 5th to be able to go to Jujutsu Tech.

"Why is it so empty?"

You stepped onto the grounds of Jujutsu Tech, confusion clouding your mind. The sprawling campus felt deserted and doubt flickered within as you questioned if you had somehow ended up in the wrong place.

You walked towards the double doors that would take you inside the main building but, it was locked.

"Maybe I did come to the wrong school..."

JUJUTSU TECH

Written in big bold letters.

Ok, you were at the right place...but still, there should have been someone waiting for you at least. You were supposed to be taking an exam.

Desperate for any sign of life, you ventured around the school building.

You ended up by a large field which was currently being occupied by a teenage boy and girl and a panda.

You paused in your footsteps as you did a double take.

A panda?

But, not just any panda.

A panda who speaks!

Before you could make an impersonation of 'The Scream' by Vincent Van Goph, the girl seemed to notice your appearance.

"Who's she?" She asked out loud.

You snapped out of your state as you noticed the three were now staring at you.

"Uh, hi! I'm here to take the entrance exam for this school." You explained as you approached them with a sheepish smile.

The panda stepped closer to you and you tried your best not to gape at him, quickly handing him your letter which was proof of your exam.

"Gojo-sensei should show up soon. You can wait here if you want to." He offered and you smiled in his direction before sending him a nod.

"I'm [L/N] [F/N] and hoping to become a first year here." You introduced, more relaxed compared to before.

"I'm Panda." He told before looking down at the girl besides her.

"Maki." She said, not revealing her surname.

"Kelp."

You blinked at the silver haired boy who used food to introduce himself but, started to think if it was his name.

There was a Panda who was named Panda so how could there not be a boy named Kelp.

"That's Inumaki Toge. He only speaks with rice ball ingredients to keep those around him safe from his cursed technique. He can make any living being obey his order." Maki explained.

"That's cool." You stared at Inumaki with awe.

Inumaki tucked his head slightly to cover the lower half of his face as a blush erupted on his cheeks.

"Alright, let's get back to training." Maki ordered, not wanting to use any more time chatting.

You took a seat on the steps and watched as Maki took a stance with Inumaki as her opponent.

Maki reflected the strength she held with each move she made against Inumaki while he swiftly avoided each strike.

'They're on a whole 'nother level.'