CHAPTER 3

"[L/N]-senpai?"

You placed a large amount of popcorn in your mouth and munched on it, humming a while after to acknowledge Itadori's call.

"Where did Gojo-sensei go?"

You took your eyes off the movie, you were watching, to look over at him.

"He said he had some business to take care of."

Gojo had assigned you to keep an eye on Itadori as he learned how to control his cursed energy with the doll he received from principal Yaga.

Itadori nodded to what you told but, soon after, a cry of pain left his lips as he was punched in the face by the cursed doll in his arms.

He failed to maintain his cursed energy, resulting in his face getting  struck.

"Come on, Itadori. You have to stay concentrated at all times. Look at how I'm doing it."

His eyes lowered to the doll in your lap, before a sweatdrop slid down the back of his head as he knew you were using no cursed energy to keep the doll calm.

You held a vice grip on the top of it's head, it's body trembling with fear as it was close to bursting from the amount of strength you held it with.

"Yeah...that's, uh, great."

Halfway through the next movie, Itadori managed to maintain his energy and keep the doll snoring away.

You looked back as you heard footsteps and smiled at Gojo who placed a finger against his lips. He leaned down, closer to Itadori before whispering his name.

The boy was frightened and turned back to call out the older man with surprise.

"What about that business, you had to sort out?" Itadori asked but Gojo was quick to dismiss it.

"Let's go out. You too, [F/N]."

You raised your hand as Gojo threw a pair of sunglasses in your direction.

"What's these for?" You asked, observing them with wonder.

"They help you see curses."

Your look of amazment as you exclaimed in awe caused Gojo to chuckle whereas Itadori was absolutely puzzled.

"You can't see curses? But that would mean you have low cursed energy...b-but, then...how are you so strong?" He asked and you giggled, finding his confusion to be adorable.

"100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10K run."

Itadori stared at you, dumbfounded by the fact that you held so little cursed energy but was possessed with the strength and speed of the gods,

All because you went through an exercise routine repeatedly for over a year.

"How does that make sense?!"

Gojo grasped the back of your top, also holding Itadori the same way before the two of you appeared in a completely new area.

You had placed your sunglasses on and gazed ahead to see a curse  whose head resembled something familiar.

"Mount Fuji! That's Mount Fuji on his head!" Itadori pointed out and your eyes lit up.

"Yeah, that's right!" You agreed before laughing out loud, finding the resemblance to be hilarious.

Jogo felt irked by the fact that he was being mocked by a pathetic human.

"This is Itadori Yuji and [L/N] [F/N]. He's here to observe and she's here for a test." Gojo introduced to the cursed spirit casually and you perked up at what was informed after.