CHAPTER 7

"On the 28th October 2018, a sudden earthquake struck Japan but the area that suffered the most from this natural disaster was Tokyo."

Yuji, Megumi and Nobara looked from the TV before moving their gazes in sync to your seated form on the sofa.

"Gojo-sensei told us you were the cause of the earthquake." Megumi mentioned.

A simple nod of your head had the three teens going crazy, Nobara and Yuji in particular.

"How much strength do you have in you?!" Yuji exclaimed.

Nobara grasped your shoulders and shook you in frustration.

"You're so careless but at the same time so cool for creating an earthquake with your power! Its annoying, senpai!" Nobara didn't know whether to scold you or compliment you.

Megumi could only sigh at the sight before focusing his eyes back on the TV.

"Shibuya had the most impact from the earthquake as a majority of the buildings in the area have either fallen or are severely damaged. Luckily, there were no casualties and many have gained only light injuries. Evacuations are taking place and residents in Shibuya are moving outside the to accommodations where they can live in until it is safe to return."

"Because of the mess I made and having Nanami-san work overtime, I have to head over to Shibuya to help with the evacuations since they had it worse out of all the other cities." You mentioned while glancing at the TV.

"We're heading out to a mission too so we might see each other again later." Yuji mentioned and you remembered the plans you had made between you.

"Oh, right. You wanted to do a movie marathon today." You mentioned with a smile.

"Yeah!" He hopped on the spot which you found adorable and you stood up from your seat before patting his arm.

"Alright. I'll make it my duty to complete my work before the sun sets, Sir Yuji!" You spoke in a corny way and it had Nobara cringing while Megumi rolled his eyes.

Yuji's face suddenly bloomed into a shade of red and it caused the three of you to stare at him with confusion.

"S-Sorry! it's just, [L/N]-senpai used my first name and it surprised me..." He explained himself, feeling sheepish under your gaze.

"Did it make you uncomfortable? Sorry-" You said but Yuji shook his head to deny your words.

"I'm okay with it..." Yuji wasn't the type to act shy but with you in particular, he couldn't help it.

You were someone he had began to admire from the moment you began training with one another.

"You can call me by my first name too, I don't mind. What about you two? Nobara? Megumi?"

Megumi held back the urge to feel flustered from hearing his first name roll off your tongue and instead disguised it by frowning.

"I'm not really bothered." He dismissed your words despite his heart beating at a concerning pace.

"I'm cool with it." Nobara told and you smiled, happy that the four of you were becoming closer.

---------------------------------------------------

"[L/N] [F/N], reporting for duty, sir!"

The evacuation team leader, Yamamoto Hanato (an oc I made up) was in the midst of speaking to another member of the team when he was interrupted by your voice.

He turned around, only to look down at your short form and raising a brow.

"You're the kid Gojo sent over? Great...he really didn't want to send anyone good over."