CHAPTER 6

"Whoa~!"

You held the microphone in your hands, singing passionately to the song you chose while Yuji and Nobara stood on each side of you, playing the part of the backing vocalist.

Megumi felt his eye twitch as he was forced to wear a pair of large sunglasses and a flashy jacket, matching the trio who were busy singing their hearts out.

He couldn't get himself to remove the ridiculous outfit though as you looked happy while dressing him up but, he definitely wasn't joining in singing.

That's where he drew a line.

"We scored 95!" You circled your arms around Nobara and Yuji, the three of you jumping up and down as a way to celebrate.

Yuji was the one to choose the next song and you moved to take a seat next to Megumi, letting out a laugh as you saw how the two began dancing.

Since you had officially joined Jujutsu Tech and Yuji was no longer hidden away by Gojo, you had proposed to your new classmates to celebrate and Nobara was quick to agree.

You had to drag Megumi along.

"When are you going to sing, Megumi?"

You had moved onto a first name basis as the younger trio had insisted you didn't have to speak with them politely and you agreed as long as they used your first name also.

"I'm not singing."

You latched your hand around his wrist and he let out a sound of protest as you dragged him to the front easily. Nobara snickered as she figured what you were doing and she handed Megumi the mic before her and Yuji took a seat.

"Let's go, Fushiguro!"

(A/N: Megumi's VA is a singer and these are one of his songs. :D)

When the song had come to an end, Megumi looked back to see his classmates staring at him with awe.

"That was great!" Itadori clapped him on the back while grinning.

Your phone went off at that moment and you pulled it out to see it was a call from Ichiji.

"Yes, Ichiji-san?"

The mention of his name had your friends looking your way but you were too busy putting in a location on your phone to check how far you were from the area he had instructed you to go to.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." You informed before ending the call.

You tucked your phone back in your pocket and stood up, getting ready to leave.

"You got called for a mission, senpai?" Megumi asked and you nodded as a response.

"But, we just came here..." Itadori was sulking and it earned him a pat on the head.

"We can come over again, tommorow." You smiled to further help the comfort you gave and it had him cheering up slightly.

"Don't die." Was Nobara's way of giving you encouragment for the mission and you laughed before moving over to give her a hug.

She didn't hesitate to return the hug but made a face while doing so.

"I'll see you all later, bye!" You waved in their direction as you slowly closed the door to the karaoke room.