4

Hiking up his pajama pants before squatting at the foot of the bed, the man reached out and ran his hand on his boy's foot. He jumped in response, jerking the foot away, too.

Hmm, the man growled inwardly, we are nowhere near where we need to be. This little bunny is still too frightened.

He reached out again, this time touching his hip to guide the boy to lay on his back again. Amazingly, he complied silently, but the man could see the worry and stress lining his face. He breathed out deeply, really wanting to plunge deeply into the boy.. but that would break him completely and far too early for the bunny to take him completely. Shaking his head at his own excitement, he picked up the glass urinal he brought with him. The man gently moved the boy's hands aside.

'Please.. please.. siiir,' the boy started to beg.

The man had to bite his own cheek to keep from responding. He really wanted to bury himself deeply between those lush cheeks and watch the boy's body blossom as he orgasmed around his cock. There was a large tent in his pajama pants.

'I've got.. to.. go.. so bad..'

A beautiful shade of pink, darkening to red, stained the boy's pale freckled skin. Fuck.. fuck.. fuck.. Wetness stained the front to the man's pants. With slightly trembling hands, the man slid the urinal up and put the boy's smaller, cuter penis inside.

Knowing the boy would be confused, the man pressed on the area where his bladder would be, just above his pubis. The boy groaned. 'No.. no.. I'll pee. I'll pee!'

The man watched as a little leaked out. He pushed again, harder this time. His bunny shifted and tried to get away. The little fight made the man harder and leak more precum. It had been so long since he had a pet -- eventually, this bunny would be more than just a pet. For now, he had more training to do..

The harder pressing did the trick. Dark yellow urine flowed into the urinal. The smell of it was oaty and a little yeasty. His poor bunny had a poor diet before him. The man smiled. He was going to make sure his bunny ate well, from now on.

He took the urinal away, sitting the jug of warm liquid on the floor and leaned forward to taste the last bit on the tip. His bunny laid perfectly unmoving, still panting in relief of his empty bladder. The man flicked his tongue around the tip, taking the last remnants of the urine and smacking his lips. It was bitter and very full of processed junk.

He stood up then, taking the urinal and walked away. His footsteps were heavy on purpose. He knew the boy was adapting quickly to being blinded. Eventually, the man would be able to walk normally, and the boy would be able to still hear the man coming. And that would make his bunny excited.

He poured most of the urine in the toilet, saved a small container full, and used the rest to dip a strip. The bounty rested on the counter while the man poured out the rest in the toilet and flushed. He washed out the urinal and washed his hands. Glancing over, he looked at the strip. Each little colored square telling the man about his bunny's health. Everything seemed in range, but the acidity was a little high and he was dropping white blood cells, but that could be due to high stress.. The man would just continue to monitor. For now, he wanted to create a little sensitivity for his bunny.

He had given his little cutie some slack to move around. When he returned, the boy had not moved. Just supine position. The only way the man knew he was more than just a beautiful doll was the soft rise and fall of his large belly. It rippled slightly with each movement. The man watched him for a few moments and left the room.

When he returned, the boy was still in the same position but his cuffed hands were resting against his belly. Spread wide. Each finger bounced against the soft surface one at a time. Hmm, the man mused, he was waiting for me. The thought made the man excited again. He had already taken care of himself in the shower earlier. Now, he was going to play with his bunny.

Extending the instrument in his hands, he touched the knee of the boy. The bouncing fingers stilled. Little bunny shook slightly as the soft leather of the instrument moved up a milky thigh, lightly dusted with a golden hue. This bunny would never know how delicious he is. It was the man's pleasure to show him.

It crept over small, stilled fingers and upward still over his large chest. The room's temperature was purposely dropped to keep the boy reactive. His large nipples budded tightly to the touch of the crop. Tingles of pleasure grew in the man's belly, again.

'Why?' the boy spoke softly. 'Why me?'

The man thought about it. Truly, his goal was to bring someone home, play with them, and move on. But he saw something in his little cutie. He knew the boy was inexperienced which turned him on greatly. That was pointed out to the boy a few times, who didn't seem disturbed by the size. It could have been the cutie's inexperience or maybe he just didn't care. Being full of alcohol.. and possibly the tranquilizer.. would dull decision making skills.

But in honesty, the man would have to say, if he was going to answer him at a later point, he was highly attracted to him. He had never seen such a plush little man before. The way the lights of the club turned his bouncing curls into coils of gold and the way his whole face lit up when he smiled. Simply put: the boy was gorgeous, and the man couldn't let him go.

The boy shook his head, rubbing the back of his head into the sheets and started to cry again. His captor wanted to comfort his little bunny, but that would come later.

'Please.. let meee.. goooo,' the boy whined between sobs. 'I want toooo.. go home..'

Baby bunny, the man thought, you are home..