10

The man kept his bunny tied up but flipped him over to rest on his stomach with the plug still in his cock. When it slid back inside, the boy moaned at the backwards pressure. It felt weird yet good with how sensitive his body was.

The man loved this sight of his bunny. All bound. Purpling redness of his skin. And writhing with sensitivity.

'Beautiful..' he commented, slapping the boy's ass hard enough to leave a stinging reminder, and slid deeply into him. 'Amazingly beautiful.'

The boy cried out upon entry. The stretch felt better and was more filling than the machine's dick. His cries turned into lustful moans the deeper the man hit inside him. The boy able to use his knees to pivot used them to help move his hips, meeting the man stroke for stroke. This motion caused some friction against his front and even more sensation. He came hard, pushing the plug out slightly again. That went unnoticed by either of them as the continued forth reaching for their ends.

The man pulled the boy up by his bindings touching back to chest. 'I want to cum with you.'

'Yes.. please.. Sir' the boy drug out his words, feeling a jolt of electricity between them. His balls were pulled tight and he knew this last one was going to be huge.

The man slid in and out of him at at faster rate, his breath huffing in time to his stride. He knew the man was going to cum soon. His cock seemed to vibrate inside of him when he was close.

'Now, bunny,' the man commanded and pulled the plug from his urethra.

That was all the boy needed. Spurts of hot cum shot from him like a volcano, some hitting him on the face, while hot warmth filled his backside, oozing around the man who slowly continued to move in and out of him.

'Good boy,' the man cooed and pulled out of him. He tugged a place in the middle of the boy's back, who was panting sporadically as his eyes lulled under the mask. Bindings were loosened and pulled away.

He left the boy calming on the bed. The boy knew the man would clean him up. He wanted to witness it, but his eyes.. Leigh was so tired..

Sounds of running water echoed throughout the space. The man's heavy steps sounded closer and closer. He stopped just short of his bunny's tuckered out frame, sprawled in the same position that he left it.

He gently grasped an ankle. The rope cut deep into the pale skin leaving an impression of the rope in the bruise. He kissed this place and several others where the bruises were deeper than the rest. The boy didn't know how to react and sighed at the sweet treatment as he fought the exhaustion.

The man easily scooped up his body and carried him to another part of the space he had never been. It smelled strongly like the man. Spicy and masculine. They stepped through the spice into a humid space smelling of vanilla and lavender.

'Even though you are asleep,' the man spoke, surprising the still hanging on boy, 'I want you to know, you did so well, little bunny.'

The boy felt a sense of pride well in his belly, but he didn't act on it. He wanted to remain still and awake as long as he could. His body was gently slipped into hot, not overly hot, but he couldn't help the grimace that came across his face.

The man chuckled. 'You have never like the salt baths, my sweet bunny, but they are good for you. Be a good boy and let it do its work.'

The man moved away and came back with something to put on his face, around the eye mask. He quickly closed his eyes and made sure to appear sleeping. The boy felt the mask being lifted and light hit his face. Under his lashes, it appeared reddish-brown. He wanted to open his eyes more. Really see the man, but he didn't dare.

The man let him lay there in the water as he took a shower next to him. Tiredly, the boy opened his eyes more. The man was facing him with his head down, dark hair covering 2/3 of his face, but the man..

He was big.. bigger than a regular man and had his whole left side was covered in tattoo. This was hard for Leigh to make out what the tattoos were of through the slightly foggy glass and his tired vision. He looked a little lower and saw the man was stroking himself. The muscles flexed in his arm slowly causing the images to dance in a patient rhythm.

As tired and worn out the boy was, he felt himself getting hard. Slowly, he moved to cover himself and thought better of it. This man has seen him at his worst. Having a semi hard-on should be the least of the boy's problems. The boy relaxed his tired body and tried not to focus on the sounds blending with the falling water, guttural grunts and growls. Until the man moaned his name.

The boy must have slipped to sleep sometime during the bath

The boy must have slipped to sleep sometime during the bath. He woke up itchy, not in a good way, and thirsty. He sat up slowly in bed. It felt different, hard and rough. The mattress was usually soft and molded to him perfectly. He pulled the blanket off him. It was soft enough but wasn't his usual covering.

'Are you messing with me, sir?' He whispered to the room while he shifted to the side of the bed.

When his feet touched the floor, he knew something was wrong. His eyes shot open. In the darkness of the room, he saw he was in a different room. A carpeted hotel room.

Leigh rushed from the side of the bed and yanked open the window covering. It was nighttime. The neon lights of different establishments shone brightly fighting for attention. The boy's eyes hurt and unfocused on what he was seeing. His grip loosened and the curtains fell closed. Overcome with a mixture of emotions, the boy sank to the floor with a thud and started to cry.