17

It was a hard decision to make. Leigh thought about it long and hard that night. He was waiting for the man to get up and leave, but he didn't. He just slept soundlessly, with an arm crept over the boy's waist. When the beast rolled over, Leigh crept out of bed.

Heading to the bathroom, the boy gathered his clothes. He peed, washed, and dressed himself quickly, making sure to turn out the light first before opening the door. The man didn't move, but his breathing changed, sounding a little deeper than before. Leigh didn't bother to slip on his shoes. He managed to grab his phone and wallet before leaving the room.

Having him this last time was enough, the boy thought as he padded down the hall toward the stairway. It led all the way down to a side exit. Trent got the room, so nothing was tied to him. Not that the man couldn't find him. He was sure he probably had his parents address memorized, but it didn't matter.

He knew there were no actual feelings between them. Just raw obsession on his end and being opportunistic on the man's end. Trent was gorgeous, big, had a bad ass demeanor - meaning he could have anyone he chose.

Leigh faked that confidence, and it was exhausting. Maybe he would tell his friends his thoughts. He felt he was growing up, maturing. The first step was letting go. He couldn't continue to live like this, despite all that bullshit he was telling himself earlier while in that wolf's snare. It wasn't right and he didn't actually consent to anything emotionally..

He pushed the exit door open and took a last look up the stairs before exiting the building. This was his decision, the first real decision he had made in the past 5 years for himself. He left the man on his terms and wouldn't go back.. no matter what.

Thank you for sticking around this long

Seriously, cuz. 

This piece was written on my phone and written on nearly every day until it was out of my head - which is why I asked for allowance in the beginning. :D

I don't know if I should continue it since inspiration ran out. Though, not all stories need to offer closure or a happy ending.