8

What an amazing sight! thought the man and he nearly announced it aloud to the boy. His bunny was flushed with desire and tried to hide it from him to stubbornly. Normally, he would punish such behavior, but his bunny was so adorable that he would let it slide.

The man gently caressed the boy's perfectly tight ring. He wanted entry, but there was no way. It would hurt little cutie. He guided his hips upward and let his cutie feel his problem. It wasn't anything that he was going to let the boy handle at this time, but he wanted him to know it was there. The boy mewled cutely.

'Tell me what you want me to do,' the man ordered into the boy's neck as he ran a hand up his back to gently lace his fingers around the back of it.

The boy leaned into his touch and his answer surprised the man. 'Let me down, please. I want to be on my own feet.'

Reluctantly, the carrier put down the precious cargo. Once on the floor, the boy looked nervous and slowly slid down to his knees. The man nearly orgasmed at the sight. Small hands rubbed up the dress slacks of the man until they reached the waistband. It was loosened and the slack hung low on the waist. His bunny was panting. He didn't know if it was excitement, fear, or a blend of both, but he wasn't going to stop him. 

Slowly, his slacks fell in a nice pool at his feel. The slightly chilly air caused his warm skin to prickle and all his leg hair to stand on end. The boy nuzzled the man's heavy erection through his underwear. Over and over until the side by the man's hip got wet. Looking down at his beautiful bunny and waiting in anticipation of what he would do drove the man wild. His heart was beating fast. He thought the short man could hear it from his cock. It seemed to twitch in time with his pulse. His breath caught in his throat when the small hands grasped the band of his underwear.

They slid slowly down his legs; the motion controlled by the nervous bunny. The man's large cock bounced back against his lower abdomen when it was first released, but it jutted out like an extra appendage pointing the way once the underwear was at his feet. Air rushed into the man's mouth and slowly out of his nose when the boy touched him the first time. Those small soft hands grasping him made him shudder in excitement. He would've exploded all over Bunny in a second with how happy this made him.

Gingerly, the boy ran his hands up and down the length. The pretty blush on his face slowly disappeared. The man chuckled and reached out to pet his bunny reassuringly. 'You are not ready for me.'

The soft murmur of the man's fact did something to the boy. His jaw set in a frown. The man couldn't tell, but the boy was determined. He watched as the boy stuck his tongue out of his mouth and guided the tip of the man's cock to his face. The man tightened his hold in the boy's golden hair subconsciously. It didn't go unnoticed by the boy. Slowly, the pale pink appendage circled the leaking deepening in color head.

Under the boy's timidly sweet attention, the man nearly lost himself. He tried to control himself and shook in the process. The boy moved from licking the tip and shift to making the head disappear behind his super glossy lips. Teeth drug against the velvety flesh, but the man didn't mind. He had time to teach him later.

He grabbed onto both sides of the boy's head and slid more of his cock into the boy's mouth. It was so warm and wet. He knew this was going to feel even better when he was completely inside his bunny, hearing and feeling him writhe in pleasure beneath him. Once he got to the back of the boy's throat, he felt it tighten and constrict. A shiver ran through him.

'I'm sorry, bunny,' he apologized and proceeded to fuck the boy's face for a couple minutes, pulling out and leaving the boy gasping for air. Spurts of hot cum covered the boy's mouth, chin, and dripped onto his naked chest.

He was hard again, completely as if he just didn't cum. This boy, this beautiful man, was going to be the death of him.

 This boy, this beautiful man, was going to be the death of him