13

Kasi and, one of her boyfriends, Mick stood back while Leigh ran his hands over the tops of hangers on a clothing rack.

'Stop!' commanded Mick, giggling.

Leigh opened his eyes and grabbed the garment his hand stopped on. It was an ugly green, reminding him of lima beans. Yuck.

'No take backs. Grab it, little bun. Let's find you some bottoms to go with that top.'

'Do I really have to? This color is so ugly..' Leigh whined.

'Yes,' both his friends chimed in unison. Their eyes met and they kissed quickly, ending with a cute giggle from Kasi. A pang of jealously ate at the boy's belly. He liked his friends, enjoyed hanging with them, but was annoyed having to see their affection.

No one he tried to date was.. not him. They were too scared to get as rough as he wanted, or they went too far, hurting him. During his metamorphosis (Kasi coined it), his body changed from a pudding bottom to a hulking small top. He never thought he would have the option, but playing the switch opened new doors for him. Tall lanky bottoms were surprised at his power and endurance. Powerful tops had the same surprise. Sometimes it was overwhelming for them with how long he could last.

'Bun bun?' Mick called out to him gently. He was more aware of Leigh spacing out than Kasi. Leigh came out of his thoughts and accepted the arm offered, linking his through.

'Really?!' Exclaimed Kasi after shoving her phone in her pocket.

Both boys looked at her. She groaned and moved her pointed gaze solely to Mick. He didn't know what to do. Leigh rolled his eyes and took the bait as he rolled his hands across the rack.

'What has Jordan done now?'

'Stop!'

He picked up the garment, a pair of charcoal gray trousers, while Kasi explained. 'You know Jordy has been trying to quit that damned job for some time, right? His fucking boss needs him.. absolutely would be destroyed without our baby boo.. That cuntwash has offered him a raise.. Given him 24 hours to consider.. and the fucker is keeping him out late!'

Her little cheeks puffed up like a hamsters and she rubbed her smoking fingers together. She'd quit a few months back, but the habit persisted. Mick put an arm around her in understanding. They were in a group chat - usually Kasi did the mediating. 

Leigh looked at his friends with a grimace. 'So going out tonight is out?'

She nodded and Mick spoke. 'Let's get this stuff paid for and head to Bruno's. A bowl of saucy carbs is always the best cure.'

Kasi's eyes lit up despite being angry about Jordan. Mick could care less about the "third wheel" but both boys had agreed to be civil and share Kasi. He wouldn't act like a child, but the boy was sure, Mick was celebrating secretly that Jordan was around less. 

They sat together and laughed over bowls of pasta

They sat together and laughed over bowls of pasta. Kasi with traditional spaghetti, Mick chose an alfredo, and Leigh went with chicken parm. And why not, he mused. He'd work it off tomorrow.

The restaurant looked like a front of the mob, and nothing would change Leigh's mind. Pictures of old celebrities with autographs lined the front hall of the place. The main dining hall looked like an American Italian household in any 90's mob movie. Checked table skirts with weathered plastic sheets protecting the tabletops. Plastic candles gave the place a low light ambiance. A pretense of romance, Jordan had said when he had brought us here as a group. It was fitting.

The place had a couple private rooms for birthday parties or meetings. It surprised the hell out of Leigh this hole-in-the-wall would garner business like that, but he knew his underlining conspiracy ran true.. mafia front.

With his imagination running wild, he left his friends to head into the restroom just as they were finishing up and left money with them. The restrooms were at the end of a longer hallway where the private rooms were. After finishing his business and washing his hands, he stopped cold. His heart skipped a beat and adrenaline coursed through his veins.

With the private room door open, he heard a voice.. really a chuckle and knew it from anywhere. It had been nearly 5 years since he had heard the sound. He took a step forward and listened again.

Over the years, especially early on, he had been tricked. Several men have deeper voices, but he was certain when he heard the man speak again. 'I'm very lucky, Ben, to have you working by my side..'

Leigh stepped through the door with purposed only to halt at the privacy divider. What the hell was he doing? What if he was wrong again? Doubt filled him.

No, he shook his head, I'm not wrong. It's that bastard who kept me locked away, stripped me and left me bare, only to grow accustomed to him.. Only him. Tears welled in his eyes, but he didn't let them fall.

'Trent, enough about business,' another man chuckled. 'Isn't it about time you get over your dry spell? Get you another stable partner? I can introduce you to one of my girlfriends?'

Leigh sighed, as he heard chuckling and polite declining, and was going to back out of the room when a waiter tapped him on the shoulder. 'Ma'am, this is a private, reserved room. If you..'

Leigh turned around. Always from behind he was assumed to be a woman. The waiter arched his eyebrow and tilted his head. 'The bathroom is at the end of the hall..'

The sounds in the room went quiet for a moment until another round of laughter sounded, and Leigh uttered a soft, 'I'm sorry, but I thought I heard someone.. I knew and wanted to peep in and say hi. But I think I am wrong..'

But he wasn't wrong. Leigh felt it more in his gut than he ever had before. Sounds of a chair scraping the floor and hushed talking made the boy jump slightly, and he walked out of the room before the person leaving had a chance to see him. His gut twisted as he saw the large back recede down the hall. After a moment's hesitation, he followed.

On the other side of the bathroom door, he leaned against it, listening for other sounds other than the man and himself. There were none and he released the breath he was holding.

Leigh moved closer, watching the man's reflection in the low light. The way his hair hung low covering his face was the exact same as the man in the shower. He bit his bottom lip in anger at how his body reacted. Thankfully, these pants were snug and kept his erection from being prominent.

Leigh sneered at the man. The name fell from his mind with venom. By the time it came out of his mouth, he had to swallow a moan. 'Sir.'

The man's movements stilled for a moment. He continued to grab paper towels from the dispenser and dry his large hands. Slowly, he turned. That's when Leigh knew he had the right man. But the man schooled his expression, as if the boy didn't see the surprise in his face.

'You..' Leigh spoke softly and calmer than he thought he would as he moved closer to the man. '..ruined me..'

The man's mouth tried to form words but snapped shut. He wasn't looking at his shy bunny any longer. The boy had moved closer to him, close enough for the man to smell the garlic on his breath. Leigh grabbed ahold of the man's loosened tie and yanked it down, startling the man. They were face to face now after so long and Leigh was wetting his tight pants. The boy leaned forward closing the gap between them and kissed the started man. Before the man had the mind to push the other away in denial, the kiss ended.. too soon. It was hot, breathtaking, and left him growing.

'You fucking ruined me,' the boy repeated panting. He let go of the tie that he held onto for dear life and completed a half body twist, launching his fist into the man's gut.

The bathroom door burst open, and Mick was standing in the doorway, unsure of the scene before him. Bun Bun red faced and teary eyed with a bear of a man folded over. He crossed the room, wrapped an arm around his friend sneering at the man, and pulled him close to lead him out of the restroom.

'What the hell happened in there, Bun bun? Do we need to call the police?' Mick's words shocked the hell out of Kasi who already waited for them at the front.

'Leigh, baby?' She tried to soothe him as they walked out, wiping the tears from his eyes. They didn't know each other long, but she felt so protective of this fragile, little bunny. 'What happened?'

'I found him,' was all he whispered and laughed like a maniac. Neither of his friends understood what he meant but comforted him as best they could as they lead him back to their place.