6

The man returned to satisfied to see his bunny still writhing in pleasure. Attached to vibrating nipple patches, cock ring and butt plug, the poor boy was stuck in agony, chasing an orgasm that wouldn't be fully satisfying. He also left the boy with a pair of headphones, listening to one of the man's favorite passages of smut. It was on repeat.

The boy, the man could tell, hadn't noticed he had come in and managed to create some friction for his cute little front. He leaned against a metal post, watching the boy try to get himself off. It wasn't working. The man chuckled. He watched his bunny writhe. The boy's hands balled into fists as he pulled at the bindings to lower himself more against the sheets. Just the head of his erection touched the fabric. The man could tell he wanted more..

'Beautiful,' he commented aloud before walking toward Leigh.

There was no gag. Soft moans tumbled out of the boy's mouth as the vibrations tortured him. The man slowly slid his hand over the boy's bottom. He didn't flinch away, which made the man swell with pride. The boy arched up into the man's touch.

'Please.. please.. please..' the boy begged, trying to move himself closer to the bed.

His erection was dripping with need. Spiderwebs of precum connected the wet spot to the tip. So shiny, angry purple the boy's tip was. He was crazed, the man thought.

'What do you want, bunny?' The man asked, after slipping off the headphones from the other's sweaty head.

'I want to cum..' The boy faced his direction now. His skin was a beautiful ombre, red to pink, flush from his face to midback. It was stunning, mingled with the dark bruising.

The man leaned close to the sweaty boy's face, placing a soft kiss on his temple. 'I will let you, sweet bunny.'

He was so giddy inside. His bunny was delirious with pleasure and ready for anything, but the man himself was not going to be completely crazy with the boy. Not yet..

He removed the suspension from around the boy's waist and let him fall completely to the bed. Instantly, hips moved as his bunny tried to gain orgasm.

'No, sweet bunny,' the man sternly warned. 'You must wait a little longer.'

The boy stilled, making whimpering whining noises. 'Please!'

He listened to the sweet moaning whines of the boy, who managed to roll on his side. His thighs rubbed together as the boy sighed. The man turned up the intensity of the vibrations in the boy's canal while the cock ring was removed. A simple clasp set his cock free.

The boy moaned gratefully. He got louder again when the man clamped his lips around his sweet bunny's cock. It didn't take long for slightly bitter, salty tasting, thick cum to fill the man's mouth. The man didn't waste a drop and continued to milk the boy until he passed out.

 The man didn't waste a drop and continued to milk the boy until he passed out

His bunny was the most beautiful human being he had ever laid eyes on. He watched him like a hawk now. The boy was in a shallow bath of healing salts and essential oils. It should relax his body and start it in recovery. He loved the way his bunny's curls would bounce back after drying. They were truly spun of gold, he thought as he ran his hand over the boy's hair. His face was mask free. He was able to see how swollen and puffy the boy's eyes were.

He wanted to be able to look at those beautiful eyes again, with their thick lashes and unique green-gray color. Tracing his fingertips across the boy's face, the man moved from across freckled cheeks to a padded jaw. It had been a few days since possessing his bunny, and he was enjoying having him.

'So utterly beautiful,' he muttered aloud and pulled his bunny from the tub close to his chest.

He placed a soft kiss to the boy's cheek. He boy cutely tucked his head into the man's neck. Happiness blossomed in the man's chest. This cute little boy was his. All his.. and he was going to make the most of it.

It was soothing to him to take care of the boy.. really to have someone to take care of in general. A small smile graced the man's face. He genuinely felt content. His strong hands pressed and massaged into the soft skin of his bunny. He searched for knots and kneaded them out gently to not wake the boy while he rubbed moisturizing oils into pale, bruised skin.

He took note of every mole, cluster of unique freckle patterns, stretch mark, and every scar. The scars drew his attention the most. There was a very thick to thin curvy scar on the right thigh trailing up from the back of the knee to the inner thigh.

'What happened here?' he asked the sleeping form, not really expecting an answer.

His fingers trailed over it a few more times and moved to the other leg. He found a few more scars. A couple were small and deep on the inside of his left arm. The closer the man looked the more he found. He didn't like those and wondered why he didn't notice them when he cleaned his bunny up before. Making a mental note, he would ask the boy about them later when they got to that point.

The man glued another eye mask to the boy's face. This one had comical eyes stitched on it. After carrying him back to a freshly changed bed, he only bound the boy's ankles with a length so he could travel freely about the space. The boy moved and laid on his left side, snuggling deeper into the soft sheets.

He stared at him for a while. It pained the man to leave him, but he couldn't put it off any longer. He had to go back, even if it was for a few hours.