11

Over the weeks, Leigh resolved that he had done something wrong. Something was so off and so horrid about his behavior that the unknown man dumped his just as quickly as he snatched him up. His parents were at a loss of how to help their son who had been missing for nearly a year.

They wanted him to go to the police. They wanted him to report that he was taken and seek justice. They knew he didn't just run away despite everyone telling them that he was twenty-one and would do what he wanted. His parents kept faith that he was still alive. When he returned back home, a day after his abandonment, he was a shell of who he once was.

Those vibrant green-gray eyes were dull and empty.. and constantly filled with tears. His parents tried to get him to eat, to tell them what happened besides him being taken, but nothing worked. They had a psychologist come to their home.

She was sitting in front of Leigh cross-legged waiting for him to look at her. When he looked in her direction, she smiled.

'Leigh, you have everyone worried about you..' She trailed off, seeing her own child in him and bit her tongue from using words of endearment. 'Joan and Adam are worried about you..'

He looked past her out the window through his tinted glasses. The bright light of the room and most times the sun bothered his light sensitive eyes. He heard the ophthalmologist tell his mother that his eyes would eventually get back to normal with low doses of light. According to the professional, he had been kept in a dark place for a long time.

He was in a dark place.. Leigh thought and left his mother to chase after him. He locked himself in his closet for three days after that.

'Tell them,' Leigh mumbled, still looking out the window, 'to go back to Chicago..'

'Do you blame them?' she questioned, indicating the time he was taken was the time they were out of town with his older sister and her new baby.

He looked at her now, through his tinted lenses, really looking at her. He noticed the fine lines, wrinkles, and stress fissures that marred her face. She was probably pretty in her youth, but she looked aged far beyond her years.. and yet, she was stupid. He gave her that look.

Like Sir, she needed confirmation.. his listening parents needed confirmation.. his sister who harbored guilt needed confirmation.

'No, I don't,' he replied flatly. Running his hands through his long greasy hair, he shivered.

He mused that he missed Sir at this moment. It was as if going through a nasty break up. He missed the feel of his large hands kneading and massaging his skin.. the way his nails would scratch his scalp, tingling him all the way down to his toes..

'I'm here if you want to open up.. let me help you..'

Leigh folded up on himself, trying to hide his erection. Crossing his arms over his knees and resting his face on them he sighed.

'I'm not completely broken.. despite what my parents think.'

The psychologist attempted to probe more but was met with silence. There was nothing more that Leigh wanted to say or admit to her. All he wanted was Sir. He wanted his touch, his smell, the sense of ownership the man had over him and how his body shamefully reacted to him as soon as he entered the room. He had a full erection now and ran across the hall locking himself in the bathroom to toss one off in the tub.

Washing his hands in the sink, the boy looked at himself in the mirror. His green-gray eyes hardened with determination. He was going to find that man. His reflection narrowed his eyes and a crazed smirk played on his lips.