« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 03 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

4, September 2023

I woke up to a text from harry.

Hazza 💛 ~ Harry
Nells x ~ Nelly

Hazza 💛
Hiii

Hazza 💛
Could u come over to si
And Talia's house we need to
Talk to u x

Nells x
Oh god what have I done
Now 😂 x

Hazza 💛
No it's good I promise dw

Nells x
Ok be there in abt 20 mins x

-

I got dressed and ready, then went to the kitchen to see lux had me pancakes.

"Omgg thank you so much, I love pancakes!!" I shouted a big grin drawn on my face.

"No problemo,"

-

I ate my food, grabbed my keys and in no time I was driving down Talia's and Simon's street.

The nerves started to set in. What did they want to talk to me about? Have I done something wrong?

I lightly knock on their front door, knowing they probably didn't hear it. But to my surprise I hear keys unlocking the door. Harry was the one to answer, pulling me into the house.

"Hi, you alright," I ask, taking him into a hug.

"Yeah, how are you," he responds.

"All good, what did you want to talk to me about."

"Oh yeah, come through here," he spoke.

I walk through into the living room. Talia, freya, faith and the rest of the sidemen are sat around talking and laughing.

"Oh Elle, how you doing girl," JJ asked.

"Good, thanks j."

"ELLYYYY BABYYY!!!" Talia comes running over to me, Freya and faith following close behind.

"My girls, I've missed u so much," i grab them all creating a group hug.

"Right forgot all this soppy stuff, Elle come sit down me and the boys have a question to ask you." Simon states pulling me over the the couch.

A question? What question could they want to ask me ? My head runs with thing they might say.

"So..." Simon spoke, all eyes on me, making me a bit nervous.

Harry laughs next to me.

"What?" I say a giggle escaping my lips.

"You look like you want to cry, it's a good question I promise, we're not about to ask you to commit murder."

I laugh putting my head in my hands."can you hurry up and ask me?! I'm nervous as fuck."