« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

Liked by Taliamar, Callux, and others

@NellyMD ml 😻🤭💖

𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠...

@User574 WHATT DID I MISS?!?!?!

@User441 OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGG!!!!

@Callux WHOOO??!?!?
-𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠...
@NellyMD cal u know who.
@Callux ik i just wanted to be a part of the confused fans
@NellyMD oh 😂

@Taliamar THE FACT IK WHO THAT IT IS MIND BOGGLING ME
-𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠...
@NellyMD IS IT REALLY THAT UNEXPECTED??
@Taliamar no tbh, i expected it a long time ago i just can't believe its REAL.
@NellyMD 🤭😂
@User549 IK WHO IT IS NOW!!!

@User913 ITS DEFO HARRY!!
-𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠...
@User555 FRRRR

-

I smile down at the comments of my most recent insta post. "Everyone thinks it's you," I tell Harry as he has one hand on the steering wheel. Me and chris was going to visit my cousin and her kids for the first time in months and when I told her that I've finally got a GOOD boyfriend she practically begged for me to bring him with me.

"I should hope so seen as it is me," he smirks.

Chris scoffs from the backseat, "you two make me feel sick." I throw a haribo at him making him jump slightly. "Hey!" He throws it back with more force.

"Will you stop throwing haribos all over my car!!" Harry snaps, laughing slightly.

I laugh, "What, the car you drive once a year."

"Is it really a crime to not enjoy driving!" He defends.

"Yes when you have a perfectly good car and you CHOSE to PAY for public transport," I tell him. He starts laughing knowing I'm right.

"To be fair to you, you got me there." I smile as we turn down my cousins street.

-

I ring the bell and I can hear their dog ( a chocolate brown springer spaniel called Otis ) barking from the other side of the door.

"Hiiii," my cousin's husband ( Tyler ) answers the door and invites us in. We walk through to the living room and my cousin, Emilie and her three children, Cameron, Jude and navy are there.