« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 07 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

For the rest of the night we sang, drank and danced.

"What you doing sitting down?!" I say pulling harry up by his wrists.

"Do I really have to dance," he sighs.

"YES, cmon dance with me!!"

I grab his hand and start dancing. He spins me round, placing a warm hand on my waist.

"Harry!! Didn't know you was such a dancer!?" I laugh, falling into his arms and laying my chin on his shoulder.

"What can I say, these feet move," we both laugh making it seem a lot funnier than it is.

We was both VERY drunk at this point and us dancing was more us stumbling round the dance floor bumping into people. We was stood in a hugging position swaying side to side trying to stay in one space.

"Awww look at you two. Have you finally listened to us and got together?!" Chip shouts from behind harry.

"Nah, not yet," harry giggles.

"NOT YET!! OH MY JESUS, CMON KISS ALREADY!!!" Chip shouts, freezy now joining the group ( also very drunk ).

I give harry a sweet smile, staring into his eyes. We share a look and before I know What's going on I feel my lips touch Harry's. It was gentle and soft. Harry pulls away and I feel my cheeks flush a light pink colour. I look to my side and see both chip and cal in shock.

"I feel like I just watched my mum and dad have sex!!" Cal mutters slurring his words. I don't comment I just close my eyes as harry pulls me too his chest.

-

I wake up too the sound of someone throwing up in my bathroom.

I turn over and the bright light coming from the bathroom hurts my eyes.

"Who's that?" I manage to say, a deep croke in my voice. There was no answer so I push my limp body out of bed and through to the bathroom.

"Harry?" I say rubbing my eyes, that ard still adjusting to the light.

"Sorry but I woke up on your bedroom floor and couldn't hold the sick in." He leans against the bathroom wall.

"Nah it's ok.'

"Wait did you say you woke up on my bedroom floor?" I question. He nods.

"Why was you there?" I was so confused. Did we do something last night.

"I don't know probs just didn't make it into my room," I nod my head in agreement.

-

I lay down on my bed as harry joins me. I open my camera roll to see the pictures took from last night.

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚