« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

The day of the Billie Eilish concert:

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚

-

I wake up to my alarm. Me and Harry had been staying in eachothers rooms for the past couple of weeks so Harry also woke up to my alarm. Harry grumbles rolling over and putting both his arms around me.

"It's too early, go back to sleep," he mumbles in my ear.

"I need to get up Harry," I laugh."It's a big day!" He squeezes me tight and kisses my cheek. I get out of bed and hop in the shower.

-

"What do you want for breakfast Elle," Lux asks as i do my makeup.

"Uhh, can you get me a bowl of fruit please," I ask whilst doing my mascara.

He comes back with a bowl of strawberries, raspberries, grapes and pineapple chunks."Is that enough fruit for you?"

"Yes thank you, you're a star," I say stuffing strawberries into my mouth.

"Well your the star tonight. You're gunna be amazing Elly, well done!" He tells me.

I turn around stopping what I'm doing,"Awww thanks cal!"

"No problem. Is Harry gunna rise from the dead or is he gunna stay in bed all day?" Cal stares at Harry, who's buried in the bed.

"I'm awake, just saving my energy," Harry says from under the duvet.

"When are you going to tell people about your little secret," lux asks.

"I was thinking... Maybe tonight," I tell him.

"What!" Harry sits up straight the duvet falling off his bare chest."You do understand Chris is gunna kill me. Like actually KILL ME!"

"We literally are just going on dates and cuddling every now and then, it's not like we're even together yet," I explain trying to ease Harry into the idea of telling Chris.

"Key word 'yet'," lux says before leaving.

-

We arrive at the venue and I go to my changing room. I get changed into my show outfit and I'm standing Infront the mirror when I get a knock on my door.