« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 09 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

⚠️TW⚠️
⚠️SH⚠️

We get back to the hotel after having the best night out. Harry pulls the key card out his pocket and puts it up to the door the wrong way round.

"The keys broken!" Harry shouts way too loud considering how late it was.

"Give it here Dumbo, you have it the wrong way," I pull the card out Harry hand unlocking the door and flinging it open.

"Alright no need to break the door!" He shouts again.

Harry pulls his shirt over his head making me feel a certain type of way. I go into the bathroom struggling out of my dress and putting one of harry baggy t-shirts on along with some shorts, which you couldn't see because the t-shirt covered them.

"You look so cuddly wearing that," harry says drunkly. We were both in a drunk giggley state."come give me a cuddle," Harry sits on the bed arms stretched out for me the rest in.

I go over snuggling into his bare chest and he pulls the duvet over the both of us. Harry puts on some boring antiques show on the TV that neither of us was really watching unstead we was both resting in eachothers arms, lost in our thoughts.

I yawn," I'm really tired, let's go sleep now."

Harry and I both lay under the covers and turn the lights off. Just as I'm about to fall asleep I feel Harry's strong arm reach over my body and holding my hand.

I turn over grinning at Harry," I could get used to this." He pulls me closer to his chest kissing my head.

"So could I, my love," he whispers, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

-

Its the day after Harry's birthday and we were heading to the airport to meet the others. There was Theo, Simon, Talia, Reev, Chris, Chip, Josh, Freya, Ethan and faith coming over and I couldn't wait to tell my girls what had been happening with me and Harry.

I fidget with the sleeves of my jumper, waiting inpatiently for them.

"Chill out you saw them the other day," Freezy laughs.

"It's been too long, I need to have a catch-up with the girls," I tell him.

"You used to live in jersey for fuck sake, just cuz you live closer you don't need to see them every day," Harry jumps in.

"You don't understand I need to tell my girls the tea," I smirk.

"What tea, I'm one of the girls," Lux say making me giggle.

I look down,"It doesn't matter what tea."

"Why is it about you and Harry," lux nudges my side.

I shake my head,"Nooo," I lie, of course it was about me and Harry.

-

I run up to Talia, jumping at her as they all walk out the airport.

"I missed you so much," I mumble into her jacket.