« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 13 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

I was sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, home alone, when I heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" I scream, and the toilet flushes.

"Why you screaming? Calm down," Harry walks out the bathroom in just shorts, I feel my cheeks heat up a little.

"I didn't know you were here, I thought I was alone," I laugh in embarrassment.

Harry ignores me and stares at the ground,"Do you have plans today?" Harry awkward asks as he pulls his phone from his pocket.

I smirk," Nooo? I was just gonna try binge watch all the Harry Potter movies and eat crap all day."

"Well if you are not too busy doing that, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe like go eat or go on a walk or something? If you want to of course," Harry's cheeks glow a vibrant red.

"Awwww, Harry Lewis are you asking me on a date?" I smile eye to eye.

He lets out a breathy laugh and bows his head," I guess so. Well?? do you want too?" He asks.

"OF COURSE ILL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU. sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head," I laugh.

He jokingly wipes sweat of his forehead,"few!"

-

Im stuck trying to pick out an outfit. There were two I couldn't pick from.

"Ughhh, which one should I wear!" I mutter to myself.

"What's wrong, love?" Harry says walking in and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I can't choose an outfit!!" I stress.

"Don't worry, you'll look good in anything. You always do," I feel my cheeks heat up at his compliment.

"How about you pick," I hold up the two fits.

Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 2: