« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 06 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

10 September 2023,

I woke up with a banging head ache but I needed to get out of bed because it was MY BIRTHDAY!!! I rolled out of bed, glancing at myself in my mirror. I had mascara running down my cheeks, my hair looked like a birds nest. I needed to sort this out so I went to my bathroom to wash my face. I brushed my hair, tying it into a low ponytail and threw on some joggers and a crop top.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Harry, cal and lux jump out from behind the sofa, scaring me half to death.

"Fucking hell, I'd rather not die of a heart attack on my birthday," I say breathing heavily.

Freezy picks me up onto his shoulders and sings happy birthday at the top of his lungs, lux and harry joins.

"Guys your literally the sweetest," A cheesy smile hung on my face.

"Come sit down and open some pressies," harry pulls me over to the couch putting a gift in my hand. It was wrapped in pink paper and had a little silver bow on top.

"Aww this is so cute, thanks Haz."

"You 'ave'nt even opened it yet, jeez."

I pull back the paper and see the new balance logo on the box. "No you didn't!" I shout. I've been wanting these certain pair of shoes for months but couldn't bring myself to buy them. I open the box to see I was right. There was the shoes I've wanted. I jump up hugging harry tight." Thanksssss hazzzzzz," I mumble into his chest.

He pecks my temple," it's not a problem, happy birthday nells. I've also got you a few more bits in the bag over there." He points to a gift bag sat on the coffee table.

"Harry, the shoes would of been enough."

"Oh so I can just take these presents then. I'm sure Rosie will appreciate them," he smirks at me.

"I didn't say I didn't want them silly," I laugh taking the bag from his hands. The bag contained a gift set of Victoria secret perfumes, a box of chocolates and fluffy socks with little hearts on them. I thank harry again and the move onto freezys presents as he was itching for me to open them.

Freezy had got me a pair of ugg slippers (which are the most comfy slippers ever), a bottle of raspberry vodka and a childish hoodie.

Callux had got me a pair of custom notoways, a pandora necklace and bracelet with my initial on it and my favourite chocolate ( lindor ).

-

After I opened all the presents from them I gave them all a group hug thanking them for everything, and then went to the kitchen to make me a hot chocolate and pancakes.

"Uhhhhh, what do you think you're doing," harry questions, walking into the kitchen.

"Making breakfast?" The confusion in my voice, clear.

"No no no, you go chill or get ready, I'll make you breakfast," Harry nudges me out the way getting the milk out of the fridge.

"Thanksss," I extend my words.

"Don't think it's gunna happen every morning," I laugh and he shoots me a side eye.