« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 05 »

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

9th, September 2023

I had been awake for hours. We had stayed in a hotel last night so we are closer to the stadium but i had always hated hotels and that mixed with stress meant i couldn't sleep. I was sharing a room with Chris and his snoring didn't help so I decided to watch Netflix on my phone.

8am, Chris's alarm went off.

"Turn it off," a deep, croaky morning voice mumbled.

"It's your phone, Chris."

"Oh," he turned over tapping around on the table next to him for his phone." It's so early, I need more sleep."

"I've not slept all night," I say, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Why, you'll be well tired for half time."

"I'll get through it, I always have."I reply as I finish washing my face.

"That's my sister."

-

𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚

Liked by ksi. vikstagram and others...

@NellyMD Match day 💗⚽🎤x

-

Me and chris meet up with the rest of the group and they all go for a pre match meal. Of course i tagged along.

Soon enough we arrived at the stadium and everyone was getting prepared for the game.

"Im telling you now im getting a goal," i hear ethan speak from behind me making me smile at his confidence. Ethan was taking olive on the walk out so i decided to help faith.

"look at her," i see olive's big smile and she's wearing a sidemen FC shirt.

"honestly you couldn't have a cuter baby, she's so sweet."

"i just hope she doesn't start screaming when she's on the pitch,"I look up at faith's concerned expression.

"Don't worry she'll be fine, she's got her daddy," I reassure her.

-

It's getting closer and closer till kick off and the stadium is filling with fans. I walk over to Harry greeting him with a hug.