« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 08 ».

~•✿︎.♫︎•❥︎.~

It was the day before Harry's birthday and today we were all getting on a plane to Amsterdam for his birthday. I was in the middle of packing my toiletries when Harry knocks on my door.

"Nell are you nearly done we need to go soon?" I hear his deep morning voice say. We woke up at 5am and needed to leave at 5:30am.

"I'm nearly ready, just packing some essentials," I whisper-shout back to Harry.

-

We were now all in the taxi to the airport.

"I'm so tired, I'm defo sleeping on the plane," I mumble to the boys.

"Maybe because you and freezy were up all night making pasta," Lux replied.

"It's not our fault we were hungry?!" Cal tells him.

"It was some banging pasta though, can't lie," I add.

-

We get into the airport and I can feel my heart drop as I watch a plane land from out the window.

"Your fucking terrified," freezy laughs at the horror on my face.

"I stayed up all night for a reason, I'm sleeping all the way through the flight," I tell him.

-

We get through security without getting stopped and made our way to Burger King.

We get our burgers king and sit near a window so we can watch the planes.

"You know. I watch this documentary and..." I cut him off.

"Harry I swear to Jesus Christ himself, you better not yap about plane crashes whilst we're in the air," I tell him making him giggle to himself.

"Nells you know I'm just joking with you," he laughs, placing a warm hand on my knee.

"Joking or not I don't wanna hear it," I say a small smirk stretched on my face.

-

Our flight starts boarding and panic fills my body. I can feel tears well in my eyes as I sit in my seat on the plane.

"Are you already crying, you know it doesn't take off for like another half hour," Harry says, pulling my body closer to his. I lay my head in the crook of his neck.

"You ok?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'll be fine just my fear of flying. You know how it is," I laugh.

-

The pilot starts speaking and we are about to take off. Harry grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Don't worry, I'm here. It's not like we're gunna crash and die or anything," he shrugs.

"That's not helping Haz," I giggle.

The plane starts rolling and I lay back and close my eyes, squeezing Harry's hand as tight as I could.

"Fucking hell Nelly you're gunna cut of my blood circulation," He tells me, pretending to be in pain.