1

Tw - gore, blood, knifes, burning, torture, needles, child abuse
______________

(??? Pov)

She screamed..

She screamed in pure agony and cried out such sorrowful tears, the poor girl was only 7 And she was being tortured, torn apart, beaten, cut, burned, and so much more. And she sat there chained to a wall by her hands.

She had cuts that dug deep enough to see the bone, broken bones that you can hear snap at any sudden movement, bruises that covered up her once clear skin, the poor girl had scratches and burns all over her.

Blood was practically all over the walls, a pool of blood right under her

She was painfully skinny, long curly black hair that was now matted and knotted up with dirt and blood, the once short blue sundress she had on now covered in her own blood and dirt.

And she laid there crying, sobbing, screaming and begging.

She was in pain..

All because a red blood lusted animatronic decided they wanted to have a toy to play with.

Manic laughter filled her ringing ears, it was almost loud enough to cover up her cry's for help. "Brother this is fun. But I'm getting bored!" The robot yelled in such a psychotic and sickening tone.

"Well brother, we can always rip off a limb, I'm sure the little brat won't mind!" A different voice called out, the same sickening tone mixed with laughter ringed in the poor girl's ears.

As soon as the girl heard what was said she screamed at the top of her lungs, begging for anything, crying harder than before as she watched The psychotic, bloodthirsty robot pick up an axe from the other side of the room.

He slowly walked back to her almost to taunt and to Spike more fear in her. "Which leg should I go for brother!!" One of them yelled in sickening excitement, the other one responding with a "why not the right one??".

He held the screaming and crying childs leg to the ground, her being too weak and in pain to move.

He made sure to aim the axe just right, before bringing it down and laughing as the blood, tissue, and Gore flew around, laughing harder at the Giant pool blood that was now rushing under her.

She Screamed bloody murder, sobbing so hard she might throw up

Sooner or later she passed out due to pain, stress and anxiety, Falling limp on the ground she was on.

He laughed and grabbed the syringe that was on a nearby table, stabbing it into her neck.

It was to keep her alive, To stop the bleeding a little, and to keep his toy breathing.

She was in pain.

She wanted to leave..

She wanted this to end...

Even if that meant dying....