7 (part 2)

Tw - cussing, arguing
-------

(Monty's pov)

"So let me get this straight. you found her alone in Monty golf, and instead of getting me or trying to call me you just took her??" I asked both frustrated and confused, watching as Roxy showed a face of somewhat embarrassment.

I was now holding paitin, I was pretty relieved that I had found her and that she was okay.

Moon and em would have killed me if she got hurt.

"Well there was no one around and I didn't see you anywhere, plus Monty I've never seen you watch a child willingly?" She said

I guess that makes sense, I don't like kids (other than lunar, f.c and I guess now paitin) but she still didn't have the right to just take her.

"And Monty why do you have a kid with you?" Freddy asked and Roxanne nodded. "I'm wondering that as well"

Crap how do I explain this

"Umm before I answer that, I need to make a call!" I quickly started calling moon, watching us both of their faces showed more more confusion and suspicion.

After a few beats of silence he answered.

"H-hey moon!" I spoke out, watching as both Freddy and Roxy tense up and go wide-eyed at the mention of the Moon animatronic.

I ignored them, adjusting the small child in my arms and continued talking.

"Yep. . . .Yeah I found her!. . .Yeah she's okay, I found her at Freddy's place. . . .alright m'bye" with that I hung up and looked up at the two animatronics that were standing there wide-eyed and both equally concerned and confused.

"Why did you call Moon of all people!?" Freddy said in absolute confusion and shock.

"Well this is his kid?" I blurted out without thinking.

"WHAT!?" Both Roxy and Freddy were shocked, concerned and slightly horrified about the information.

Welllll shit.

He fucked up did he?