boundaries

Since this is my most famous book and this chapter will most likely be read here.

I just want to say that I'm okay with joking and playful sarcasm when it comes to my books.

You can make joke comments or funny remarks.

But I am not comfortable with people being disturbing and being (for some reason) happy that a CHILD or main character is being tortured or hated.

Listen, I love angst.

Most of my books are angst.

But for some reason I've had so many people get really happy or excited when something bad happens to my character/OC Paitin.

And often they would get really really creepy or disturbing when it came to that character being hurt.

And I just want y'all to know that Paitin is literally MY persona.

Paitin's my real name and I love putting myself in some fandoms and story lines.

So Paitin is me, I have said that before and I have made that very clear.

So the fact that I've had several people (not just one or two).

Go to my Comments or my dms on discord and get extremely excited and rant to me about how excited they were that Paitin (a literal child and my persona) got hurt or something bad happened to her.

And it's not just this book, my character Paitin is in multiple sections of my books.

And for some reason, it's the same in those books as well and I've had to delete so many comments that were just creepy and disturbing to read.

So please understand what I'm trying to say.

I mean no hate by all this.

And I hope things will get better after I publish this.