9

Tw - none
_________________

(Solar's pov)

God the daycare is loud today, there's extra kids today, and I can't think or work with all the screaming and laughing children everywhere.

Maybe it's quieter in Moon's room

I grabbed a extra laptop and went around to the teleporter, touching it and headed to moons room.

I was expecting the room to be empty but to my surprise, it wasn't, seeing as I heard a soft Melody playing.

I peeked into the hole of the room and A familiar small child sat on the bed, back being supported by a few pillows, the computer playing a music box type of Melody, that may be a little unsettling to some ears, yet it seemed to be so calming to hers.

She was scribbling on some paper with some crayons, sharing blankly at the paper, it was obvious she was struggling with how her bandaged hands were shaking and twitching.

"You okay kid?" I asked, not being surprised when she jumped at my voice and stared at me, she still can't really talk since her vocals were still pretty damaged. but I believe if she did she'd say something like "you scared the. ever. loving. shit out of me!?"

After what felt like years of staring at each other, she yawned loudly, shaking her head no and raised unsteady and small shaky grabby hands towards me.

Welp guess I have no choice-

"Alright then, I guess it's nap time" I said softly and picked her up, I took a second to think of what to do next, when the idea of a lullaby came to mind.

"We we're playing in the sand~" i Sung out, watching in fondness as she lifted her head up a little to stare and listen from my chest.

"And you found a little band..~"  i continued, the child's eyes fluttering a bit.

"You told me fell in love with it, hadn't gone as I planned~" I felt her bury her head in my chest and humming at the feeling of being comfortable

"I wondered if I could hold it, I'd fall in love with it too~" a little yawn could be heard from the small child, I took a seat on the bed and leaned against a whole lot of pillows and blankets.

"You told me to buy a pony~" i paused for a second in thought...I quickly pushed it away.

"But all I wanted was you...~" I tried to ignore the other voice I heard, it was a voice from the past...a past that's dead.....but just like that the song was over and silence filled the room once more.

The soft sounds of a little girl sleeping on my chest made me smile and feel a bit tired myself.

So I closed my eyes and held the small child in my arms as we both slept the day away.