6

Tw - cussing, bloodmoon

Headcanon - one of the blood twins are more reasonable and has more of a common sense than the other!
--------

(Bloodmoons pov)

"GODDAMNIT!" I yelled kicking a chair across the room. "Brother we lost our toyyyy!!!" I whined

"I can see that brother..." My other said in a upset tone that really bothered me too hear.

After maybe 10 minutes of throwing things and yelling, my brother came up with an idea. "You know what would be fun brother??" I tilted the head to our body, "I say we hunt our toy down and gut it until there's no blood left to drain~" my other side in a truly magnificent sickening voice.

"Oh what an amazing idea!!" I yell, "and we'll hang its body on a wall as a decoration!"

"Sounds just right, let's go now brother!!" I heard my other said, I nodded and we ran out to search.

--------

(Monty's pov)

"Where are you kid!?!" I yelled, trying to find paitin

I still can't believe I was put in charge of babysitting the kid, I've already lost her!?

(30 minutes earlier)

I tested the club again getting annoyed that it was too bent to work as a golf club, I was in charge of watching paitin and I'm not complaining, I like the kid (NOT A SHIP) but god did she like to bite, about 10 minutes ago she bit my tail so hard it has tiny little teeth marks in it. I should probably get a passy for her, if I can find one that is.

At the moment I was fixing a few things in mini golf, paitin being on a few blankets I put on the ground, she was supposed to be surrounded by toys, crayons and stuffed animals.

I looked to check on paitin when I froze.

Paitin was not there.

The blanket was empty and the toys were not touched.

"Kid!?.."

___________

Sorry if this chapter is a little short!!