3

tw - blood, injuries, cussing

also i dont have my phone so there may be spelling mistakes!

if you want, please KINDLY spell it right for me ^^
________________________

(moon's pov)

"computer do a scan on her!" i yelled as i carried the passed out child up to the balcony and into my room.

"running scan. . . ." the a.i spoke.

"oh my god. oh my god. oh my god."  sun panicked and tried to keep up with me as i laid the girl on my bed and checked for a pulse. putting a hand on her chest to check her breathing. "sun get the med kit!"

"on it!" sun yelled and ran off.

"scan complete. . .the girl is 7 years old, name is paitin, last name unknown-" "never mind that, what kind of injuries does she have!?" i interuped seeing the poor girl's face wince in pain at any sudden movement.

"i'll start with the worst injuries. . .she has miner head trauma, her vocals (voice) is damaged, both wrist are badly sprained, she has a few broken ribs, many cuts and stab wounds in her arms and left leg, left ankle is broken, right leg is missing and has a few burns. . ." the computer listed out.

fuck, it was painful to hear "...and the small injuries?."

"she is dehydrated, starved, has many bruises, blisters and scraps. . ." the computer answered.

"moon i got it!" sun yelled coming in with a shit ton of supplies. "good job sunny." i took the supplies and quickly started working on her legs and torso, sun working on her head and arms.

god it was a lot to deal with. . .

it took 2 hours.

2 hours to completely get her injuries in check and taken care of, to get her in some new clothing and make sure the child wasn't in too much pain, it was a good thing that she didn't wake up at the moment.

"what do we do now moon..?" sun said in a sad and worred tone, his hand on the small childs head. "now we wait for her to wake up, get her something to eat and make sure she's alright..i need to make some calls.." i responed in the same tone, before walking to the other room to tell monty, solar and earth what we found.