4

tw - cussing

still no phone, so bad spelling!
please help kindly!!
__________________

(monty's pov)

i was playing a new song with my gutar when i got a call from moon, apparently they found a kid and got it sounded bad.

"yeah. . .yeah i'll be over." i hung up and huried to the daycare.
---------------------------------------

(earth's pov)

i was cleaning up mine and luner's "room" when i got a call from my brother moon and i was horrified by what moon told me.

"a child?!...i'll be right over!" i hung up and ran out the room to the dalconiy.

luner was just confused but just went back to sleep in the ballpit.
----------------------------------------

(solar's pov)

i was fixing up the theaters oven when i got the call from moon, i expected him to tell me he found some blueprints or something.

i did not expect him to tell me they found a kid and in bad shape too. "i'll be there in 5." i hung up and rushed out the theather.
----------------------------------------

(paitin's pov)

all i saw was darkness, the feeling of nothing in the moment was confusing to me.

there was no cracking noise of my bones, no uncomfortable feeling of wet blood everywhere, no sickining laughter.

there was no pain..

nothing.

did i die?....

i whined and woke up, yelping at the slight pain and soreness all thouout my body.

nope, not dead. . .

just as i was about to painc, i paused and raised my hand up and was shocked to see it was wrapped up, i still hurt to move tho.

i could hear talking in another room, it was fant but easy to understand

"you found a fucking child??..." a raspy voise spoke, sounding concerned and confused.

"yes..but we-" a slightly familier voice said before getting cut off.

"are they okay, how did you find them!?..." a more female voice spoke with more worry and concerned.

"i'm here. where's the kid?.." a voice joined the conversation, i couldn't help but to cry and skake in confushion.

"she's on my bed asleep at the moment, and yes her injuries got taken care of, and-" a deep yet calming voice said before someone stopped him. "moon, i hear crying.."

I flinch at that, crying and being afraid to move.

"..kid?" moon, i think that was his name, rushed in and was quickly at my side to calm me down. "hey, hey it's okay..it's okay, you're safe...you're safe." he spoke calmly, his hand running threw my long black hair to calm me down, witch seem to worked because my crying slowed down a bit.

"is everythang okay in there moon..?" the female voice called out. "yeah earth, she just woke up!.." moon replied.

a sun figer suddenly rushed in as soon as he heard i was awake and quickly started checking to see if i was in pain, i was, just not as bad.

"w-whaa..." my voice strained and god it hurt. "don't speak.. you're voice is badly hurt...sun?." moon said making me stop trying to talk, his eyes looking to the sun, who picked up a plush and put it next to me.

"your're in the daycare, sunshine...and your're safe now" sun said kindly before looking at moon "should we take her to the other room..?" sun asked and moon nodded.

and just like that, moon very carefully picked me up and carred me to the "living room" and very carefully sitting down on a red chouch that was against the wall, me on his lap.

i looked at the robots in the room with me.

the tallest being a woman who i'm gessing is a verson of the earth, she had big and long cloud like hair and had a rainbow bandana on, her face showed nothing but concern and shock.

there was a Rockstar themed gator, he was completely green with a red mohawk and a horrified look on his face.

There was a sun look alike that had a orange and black color theme, he had a light blue "Superstar daycare" shirt on and some goggles on top of his head, he shared the same concerned look.

Lastly there was the Sun and Moon figers.

Who are these guys?....