Part 6

She was lying on her right side still, not daring to move, yet longing desperately for his touch right then. While Bella was still trying to choose between asking him to hold her, showing him with her mind or just ignoring her own desires to only serve the dark lord in whatever he wanted to prove by spending the night with her, Voldemort had somehow managed to feel her need for closeness and asked.

"Just tell me, what is it you need from me right now? I am not asking as your master, I am asking as your child's father and the man you deserve in a situation like this. I still don't know how I feel and how I am supposed to feel, but I can tell you, that it made me angry hearing you talk about your husband mistreating you in those ways. I want to be here for you, want to be a part of this, well, this relationship. So tell me or show me what you want just now."

Gasping, she halfway turned around to look at him. Instead of the cold and expressionless demeanour he usually showed, he gazed at her almost warmly.

"Remember, I am not your master just now. Just tell me, Bella..."

With a loud sob emanating her throat, she turned completely towards him, tears streaming down her face, as she stammered hoarsely.

"Just...just this o-once. Can you p-p-please make love to me? As if..as if you really felt..."

Her crying became even more vigorous as she imagined him, kissing her, caressing her tenderly, making gentle, soft love to her instead of the almost violent pounding they usually did. Burying her face into his chest, she clamped her fingers into his robes, clinging on to him as if for her dear life.

Voldemort grabbed her chin carefully and tilted her head upwards, so she could face him.

"I'm sorry for even asking, my Lord!" She whispered anxiously. But he just shook his head slightly before he leaned in and pressed his mouth onto hers, his tongue graciously entering her mouth while he rolled her onto her back to slip both hands under her nightgown and pull it up and over her head.

"I just told you, I am not your master tonight. Or rather from this night on. Do you hear me? I hate my given name, as it was my worthless muggle father's. I don't want you to say the name I chose either. But I also carry my grandfather's name. Maybe you can bring yourself to call me by that one? Marvolo?" He suggested.

The woman looked at him with widened eyes.

"I... my lord, I could never, I... how could I be worthy of..." She rambled as he started to kiss along her jaw and then her throat, approaching her collarbone slowly. "Try giving me a pet name then! Isn't that what people do when they are in some sort of relationship? Give each other sweet names of other creatures?" He spoke against the skin between her breasts, causing the pregnant woman to arch her back and press herself stronger to his mouth. Simultaneously she moaned.

"Oh yes, my L... I mean, oh shit right there, please don't stop!"

The dark wizard had now begun to very softly circle her left nipple with his tongue while caressing the right with his fingertips.

"What's your favourite animal, Bella?" Voldemort questioned.

She lifted her head, her face puzzled.

"M-My favourite animal? Well, I certainly can't call you that! It's actually a bowtruckle. Because they're so tiny and barely noticeable, but able to fight so fiercely!"

He chuckled.

"Yeah, that would sound a bit strange. You do love me, right?"

Bellatrix nodded hesitantly.

"Maybe try my love instead of my Lord then. It's the greatest act I can provide for you at the moment. At least until I figured out more about the way I feel and the way I am supposed to feel. But now, let me try and make your wish come true. Let me make love to you instead of acting like some wild creature."

And he did. Not only was he able to hold back his own need to fuck her senseless, but also could he hold himself back for so long, that the woman had managed to go through several orgasms under his touch, before he even dared to enter her by then dripping wet and tight opening.

It wasn't long after he started to slowly move back and forth, his well sized member impaling her over and over again, when another release made her walls clench around him and caused her to cry out her pleasure. Feeling her tighten around his length, he was soon following her by pouring his fluids into her very core, grunting her name as he did.

"Oh fuck, Bellatrix. Oh yes, oh Bella, you feel so good. Oh Bellatrix, I think I could be capable of loving you when we're this close!"

And then he could only moan into the crook of her neck, lost in the bliss of his own orgasm, when the witch stared at him open mouthed, not sure if he had realised what he just confessed.

As soon as he came down, he rolled them to their sides, his arms taking her into a protective embrace, holding her to his chest. After a few minutes of catching his breath, he eventually pulled back and noticed her scared expression.

"Are you alright? What's wrong, Bellatrix?"

She opened her mind to let him relive the last couple of minutes. He didn't seem surprised or shocked so the pregnant woman slowly began to relax.

Before Lord Voldemort said anything about his confession, he demanded, yet way more softly than his nature would make him

"Show me your feelings for our child again, Bellatrix."

She did, her thinking completely messed up, never had she seen or heard about him acting the way he did.

"My Lo..." She began.

"Shush. Give me some time to compare."

Sighing, Bella leaned back into the cushion, grimacing as she felt an already familiar pain in her lower back and the tail-bone area. Trying to adjust her position, she groaned and made her master look up to notice her struggle.