Part 10

Without even a second of hesitation, Voldemort pulled Bellatrix to his chest and apparated them both back into her room at Malfoy Manor.

"I'm sorry for taking that last pleasure from you, but Nagini usually isn't the anxious kind, so if she tells me to leave, there's something up. I couldn't endanger one of you!"

He placed his hand gently on her lower stomach. That was the first time he openly showed that much affection for their child and made the woman smile.

"My lord, you brought me there and gave me the opportunity to torture her for some time. That's a lot already after being stuck here for so long. And as you wanted me to tend to your needs..." She looked up at him with hooded eyes, a lecherous grin on her lips. "I have to admit, as soon as I felt your... I wasn't able to focus anyway. The way the curse went through her made me all wet too, so I am rather happy that you liked it too."

Voldemort let out a grunt as he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her close.

"It wasn't the woman's agony that aroused me, Bella, it was the way you enjoyed it and thrived in it. Seeing you, the only living person who is able to enjoy causing pain as much as I do, feeling similar, made me want you even more than I usually do. And hearing you say, it even got you off as well..."

With another desperate sound he devoured her lips with his mouth.

The hormone controlled woman reacted fast and deepened the kiss, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth, both her hands gripping his hard on and started to rub over the fabric of his robes. The dark lord grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her up, waiting for her to hold on to him and wrap her legs around him, before he stepped forward and pressed her forcefully against the tapestry.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Bellatrix moaned into his mouth.

He felt out of control, feral, when he with wandless magic tore her robe and nightgown open, his own robes simply falling off of him and vanishing into thin air.

"I want you now and I won't be able to control myself, I am afraid. I just want you to be prepared that I might hurt you this time."

The witch looked at him and scoffed.

"I don't care, my heart. The pleasure in the end is worth the pain, every sort of pain you might cause. Being with you, for you is all I need to endure everything!"

Letting out a savage cry of lust he entered her completely with a quick thrust, immediately feeling her walls tightening around his erection as if she was already close to her release.

"Oh Bella, you feel so good already. This will be quick. I need to let it out now and I need to fuck you hard!"

"Oh yes, my lord, fuck me as hard as you can. Show me how far below you I am and that I am only here for you and your pleasure and happiness!" She exclaimed in agonising arousal.

He did. Starting with a quick pace, he again and again impaled her with his big, throbbing staff until he could feel her pelvis start to twitch and her moans getting louder. Her inner walls seemed to narrow even more than they already had and were squeezing him in just the right spots, making the most powerful wizard lose all control and with a last cry he poured his fluids into her depth.

Panting he laid down beside her, pulling her into his arms and kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you for all the things you do, Bellatrix!"

"My lord, there is no need to thank me at all. I would gladly give my life for you. Well, if I could be sure the child was safe with you then. Otherwise I am not sure at the moment."

She was already drifting into a deep slumber and wasn't careful with her words around him as much as before.

He felt the hint of jealousy again, but for her and their child's sake, he swallowed it down and instead held her a little closer.

Her thoughts went back to their first encounter and soon she was smiling in her sleep.

Hearing the very first woman he had ever coveted, let out a cry of utter bliss, he instantaneously increased his efforts and started to explore with his lips and tongue until he found...
... that little pea-sized nub, and curiously cupped his mouth over it, while exploring with the tip of his tongue. His snake-like split tongue lapping at her most sensitive bundle of nerves like no one had ever before.

Bellatrix pelvis twitched as she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck this is... My lord... oh lord, oh shit I'm so close... please my lord..."

Feeling his erection start to throb painfully, he took a couple of deep breaths and continued to suck on her clit for a while, his long, thin fingers tentatively gracing along her folds, dipping into the wetness of her entrance, then he thrusted his index and middle finger inside.

The aroused woman arched her back, her fingers grabbing the soft sheet underneath her, while she subconsciously pushed into his touch and tried to feel his fingers even deeper. Voldemort grunted as she did, feeling so completely overwhelmed, as he had almost released from experiencing her body's strong reaction.

Bellatrix instantly froze, terrified she might have overstepped her boundaries, then tried to lay still and not get too close without further permission. At the very moment she forced her butt downward to stop being, as she thought, disrespectful, the wizard took a firm hold with both hands on her hips and pulled her towards him, and buried his face further in her delicate wetness.

She wasn't capable of forming words any longer, instead she kept moaning and twitching, letting out a soft cry whenever his tongue touched an even more pleasurable spot.
The dark lord felt like he had never before, despite having several attempts to take care of his issue, his own hands never caused what only pleasuring her did to him.
His penis was rock hard, the blood that was giving it the growth and solidity, made it throb and twitch.

He growled deeply as he lifted his head and by sucking, kissing and biting made his way along her torso to her mouth. He had one hand around her throat, the still gentle pressure hinting to what he could do to her if he wanted, the other hand was holding both of Bella's wrists above her head and pressed them into the mattress.

He stared down at her, seeing her eyes shut and ordered.

"Look at me!"