Part 11

She did, seeing his expression, seeing the desperate want in his eyes, she arched her back again, pushing her lady parts against his hard on and heard him moan.

"Oh yes!"

Smiling with the triumphant superiority she knew she had over him for a short moment, she slowly pulled her hands out of his loosening grasp and as she placed her right on the back of his neck, she took a firm grip around his thick girth.

"Ah!", he groaned and pushed forward, being stopped by her fingers narrowing and pushing him back.

"Let me help you a little bit, my lord." Bellatrix whispered, her voice trembling. She guided him towards her entrance, unconsciously rubbing his length through her slit, brushing over her clit until she changed the angle and brought him right before her opening. She could already feel the glans of his penis entering her and whimpered from the sensation.

"At this very moment I will make you fully mine, Bella!" Voldemort purred into her ear. The sound and the vibration caused her lower half to twitch once again and by that made his staff enter her a little further.

"Oh yes, Bellatrix, you feel so good around me! I need to go deeper!"

"Oh please my lord, that's what I've been waiting for. Feeling you so very deep inside me that I really feel filled by you completely. And this time not only by devoting myself to you, but also by giving my body to you to do as you like!"

He grunted as he forced himself deeper into her tight core, pausing when he saw her grimace.

"It's interesting," he stated, "I usually enjoy causing pain and watching people hurt. Yet I can't say that I find pleasure in doing that to you while I am trying to fuck you, Bella."

She boldly reached up and cupped his face with one hand, then pressed her lips softly against his, whispering.

"It's a bittersweet pain, my lord. You're rather big and I need to get used to the size for a few seconds but then it's nothing but utter bliss. I've never before been stretched so fully and most satisfactory as you do."

"Crap, Bellatrix, you're making me... Just go on. Tell me more about that."

She smirked knowingly and quickly tried to hide her thoughts but she was too slow.

"Yes Bella, I like being praised, you should have known that already, and as I just found out, I also like pleasing you, your reaction, your sounds. So go on and tell me how pleasing my cock inside your wet cunt is."

He started to move while he listened to the witches words, but she soon wasn't able to speak any longer and was so caught in her own approaching orgasm that she could only writhe underneath him, moaning and whimpering, then crying out until she was screaming in agonising pleasure as her final release washed over her and made her whole body convulse.

Feeling her already tight walls squeezing his length even more, Voldemort followed straight, his staff twitching and pulsating, as he pumped his fluids into her very depth.

"Oh yes, I never would've imagined... how can anything feel so good?"

He thrusted into her harder than before, his penis still hard and big, while still spilling his seed into her.

Bellatrix quickly was close to another release, and it wasn't long before she joined his moans and other sounds of pleasure, being kept on her high with each of his thrusts by then. When he finally roared out for a last time to then collapse on top of her, despite his impressive appearance unearthly light in weight, they were both gasping for air and unable to move.