Chapter 14- Betrayal

"GET OFF!" Y/n cried out as she threw punches at the Robotic man. "LET GO OF ME!"

"Give me dat neckless," Silver declared as he lunged for Y/n's throat.

Y/n was starting to panic but, she could see the ship departing without her while she tried her best to fight off a man that was three times her size. Jim stood there horrified as he saw Silver trying to tear the necklace from Y/n's throat, he then pulled out a blaster.

"Jim don't!" Delbert howled, "You might hurt Y/n!" As they fell from the sky Jim began to slowly lose his side of Y/n and the ship.

Y/n tried to break free from Silver, "Yer not going anywhere Lassie," Silver mumbled as he clenched Y/n's locket. Silver managed to successfully rip the locket off Y/n's throat, "YES! It's mine!" He belted as his eyes concentrated on the locket he had so longed for.

Y/n didn't need another second to think about it, she scrambled to her feet in fear as she ran to the hatch. She could still see Jim from the ship, Y/n then had an awful idea.

'Jump.'

Jim's heart was in his throat when he saw Silver attack Y/n. He wanted so badly to do something but he was too far. Resentment consumed his mind, just then he saw Y/n's silhouette from the ship. "Y/n!" Jim said in a state of panic, he then noticed something.

"She...falling- from the sky!" Jim shouted to the Captain, "Slow the ship down!"

The Captain grabbed the controls and tried her best to slow the boat down but it wasn't easy. Y/n was falling in fast.

With her eyes closed, she slipped through the air like a falling star, once she opened her eyes she saw Jim extending his arm out as far as he could to reach out and touch Y/n. Y/n stretched her hand out to grab his hand.

"JIM!" Y/n cried as she grazed his fingertips

"Y/N!" Jim panicked as he thought this would be the last time they touched. Jim reached out as far as he could and finally grabbed Y/n hand however she was still in the air. Jim gave Y/n all the strength he had to pull her down.

Y/n panted in Jim's arms, "Are you alright?" Jim asked as he cradled Y/n in his arms. Took her a while to talk she was gasping for air, as she was being held on the floor of the escape boat

"Jim- he took it!" Y/n recalled, "he took it!"

"HOLD ON TIGHT LADS!" Captain Amelia shouted out, "IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!" The crew embraced the unavoidable collision. Jim held Y/n tight to him as the ship smashed into the floor.

✵✵✵

"I-is everyone alright?" Delbert exclaimed as looked around. He then looked over at The Captain holding onto her side. "You're hurt!"

"It's just a bit of light bruising," Amelia said as she began to lose balance, lucky Delbert grabbed her by the arm.

The Doctor frowned as he looked back at the kids, "Both of you, take a look around the jungle to see if you can find some shelter and supplies. I'll stay here with the Captain." he announced taking charge.

Jim nodded as he grabbed his blaster. Just then a nervous Morph poked his head out of Jim's pocket. "Hey," he said with a surprise, "what are you doing here."

"He must have slipped in your pocket for safety back on the ship," Amelia said baffled.

Morphed cuddled up to Y/n's cheek, not wanting to leave her side. "Okay," Jim said as he got up, "come on let's go."