chapter twenty seven

Time started going by fast.

"Alright, you did decently for floating" "really? I was barely getting the jest of it" "we'll practice more" Seung Ho extended his hand out, you accepted it and he pulled you out of the water.

The butler, "you're towel, miss Ji Hyun" you smiled "thank you" you dried your hair off, Seung Ho noticed your beauty mark on your mole, you felt his eyes on you.

"What're you looking at back there?" "Just your beauty mark" he replied, you turned around to face him. "Just noticed it or what?" You teased "no," your face expression changed.

"What do you mean no?" "I've always known it was there" Seung Ho replied "h-how?" You stuttered from shyness. Seung Ho scoffed, "I've watched you change in front of me countless times, I made love to you" you blushed from embarrassment.

"Ah!!" You slapped him "you pervert! Don't say thing like that out loud!" You complained, he held his cheek. "You asked??" You shoved the towel in his arms, you slipped your sandals on.

"I-I'll be leaving!" You yelled and went inside to get your bag.

"Have a nice night, miss Ji Hyun" he handed to ur bag "thank you, you as well" you took it and left the property. You were flustered, "why does he have to say things like that out of nowhere. It get a girl all embarrassed" you finally started walking slower.

"He watched me get dress...?" You bit on your nail, you grabbed the shirt from your bag and put it over your bikini bra. You reached your house and stepped in the house, you noticed your door was open.

You slowly walked inside your room, and you room that is usually plain and empty, trashed.

"T-the hell...?" You looked around and saw noticed your ring was gone. You gasped, you ran out, you saw Jae Hyun coming from the bathroom.

"J-Jae Hyun!" She groaned "what?" "D-did eomma or appa go inside my room?" She noticed your worried look. She sighed, "yeah, appa. I don't know for what though"' your eyes widened.

"N-no..." you started balling your eyes out, Jae Hyun scratched her head. "What did he take now?" "Something important to me... someone gave me something important to me" "Ha Joon?" She question, you nodded no.

"It was a ring" you told her "appa definitely went to go pawn it" your eyes green even larger, you were about to run out but Jae Hyun stopped you. "Don't go acting reckless. How will you buy it? You're always giving your paycheck to eomma for the bills."

Fuck! Fuck!

You started having a panic attack, Jae Hyun grip tightened around your wrist, she groaned.

"What a fucking burden."

She pulled you closer and hugged you tightly. "Calm your weird ass down, Ji Hynu... calm down" she rubbed your back, your arms slowly wrapped around her. You never felt this sisterly warmth, but either way, it felt amazing.

You hated the fact, that she was mean to you. But you hated it more when she was like this to you in rare time, and you hated it that you loved it.

After a cool minute, you calmed down. Jae Hyun pushed you to the side, "I have somewhere to be" and she left.

An hour later while you waited, you were drinking your appa's alcohol.

Your mind was fuzzy and the world was spinning.

Fuck, why'd that voodoo shit have to pick me...?

You wiped your lips, "fuck this whole world. Seung Ho can have this fucking life for all I care!" You went out barefoot and walked to a river, that was usually filled with street vendors. It was just a scenery to people. But to you, it might be the last thing you'll see .

You stepped into the water, it was cold. You got goosebumps, you slowly walked into the water, the water was getting hugged and stronger.

"Goodbye, fucked up world" you drowned yourself.

You were finally about to choke on the water but you were pulled you from the water.

"God fucking damn it" you heard the voice, you were dragged up from the water, your eyes slowly opened.

"Wake up!" You coughed up water, "the hell is wrong with you!?" It was Seung Ho.

Why are you always there for my toughest moments...?

You started crying, Seung Ho faced eased up. He took off his jacket and wrapped you around it, "Ji Hyun, what're you doing out here?" You sobbed and couldn't say a word, how your crush crushed you, how you lost your ring and hate to admit that it was important to you to him, and how you feel lonely.

Seung Ho stood up and pulled you up. "Why are you always crying in front of me? So ugly" you wiped your tears away, you had boogers dripping, he almost laughed but stopped himself.

Seung Ho grabbed your hand and wiped your boogers away. "There," "let's go somewhere warm" you nodded okay, you guys stepped into a store, and he bought you guys ramen.

"So why are you trying to kill your self?" Seung Ho asked opening his ramen "how can you just ask things like that?" "How can you just do things like that?" He scored.

You sighed, and explained stuff.

"So what, now you're trying to kill yourself?" "It's not like that! I... I felt lonely" Seung Ho scoffed, "you're crazy."

"Thanks for that" you slurped up with your noodles. "And so what, your wedding rich is important to you? I'd always thought you wanted to get rid of it since it brings a bad memory."

"I didn't wanna marry you, yes. And I love...d someone else. But marrying you brought my whole happiness, which are my children. So it wasn't all that bad, besides the wedding was huge and had great food" you smiled.

Seung Ho softly smiled at you, but he smudged it off once he knew what he was doing, he cleared his throat. "Woah, did I just see you smile!?" You pointed at him "no. I just made a face, that's all" "no way. You definitely smiled!" You teased.

"I should've let you drown" "...freak." It was quiet, "thank you for tonight. Really" you smiled at him "just hurry up eating your food" "yes sir!" You saluted.

You guys walked out of the store. "Night," you grabbed his shirt, he turned to look at you.

Ji Hyun, what the hell are you doing!? You're definitely sober, so what's with you grabbing onto his shirt!?!?

"Sorry..." you immediately let go "goodnight," you smiled and walked off. Seung Ho questioned it but shrugged it off.

Seung Ho got to the house, "get me a flashlight please" the butler understood and then came back with it. "What're you looking for, young master?" "I threw something out on accident. So I'm going to go look for it in the bushes outside" he explained.

"I shall help you then."