Fight to Survive

He then let out a sigh"We are already left behind ,so stop this bullshit",then he faced his back to me once again and get down on his knee and said "Come on!fast!"
I sighed and ride on his back slowly holding his neck by my arms hesitantly .Gosh!now I feel so bad for talking to him that way.

I rest my chin on his right shoulder for support.He smells like elegant laundry detergent.This clean-freak man!!

He clicked is 3d gear and started to move from one tree to another.He is doing it so fast I thought I'd fall.I squeezed his shoulder a bit.He seemed to understand what's going on because looked back and I heard him say"Hold me tight"
.
.
Did I hear him right ?because that can't be his voice,he sound so warm right now.He always sound so rough..and ..
I snapped out of my thoughts when he repeated "Hold me tighter I need take down this crap"
I noticed there's a 5m class titan approaching from right side.And me ,who wanted to die a few minutes ago squeezed the hell out of him so that I won't fall.
.
.
I shut my eyes as he flew faster than before and ride on that titan's neck in a fraction of second and then sliced his nape with a 360 degree spin.He might have forgotten I am a whole human on his back.
.
.
As we move further and joined our squad ,he put me down on a wagon.I was unable to ride a horse at that moment.My feet is getting heavier as time going by.

I don't know when I fall asleep in the wagon.

This part is a little bit short.If you like it so far make sure to vote and put comments below.
Watch them fall in love.