Another day

That was a year ago when I first joined the recon corps.I have always hated him for his bitter speech and bad choice of words.But there was something I didn't notice about him or maybe I didn't want to.Its that side of his personality which I witnessed tonight.

Afterall he is the one saved my life twice .He is the one who stand for Eren when he was accused of being a threat to humanity. And tonight, his words made my pain go away.He didn't punish me for sneaking out like he knew how I felt.

He is not that bad after all.

I woke up late today.I quickly took a shower and get dressed. When I reached the training ground I saw everyone is already there ,training.Levi an Mike is there too as the trainer.

I apologised and and joined them.I noticed Levi's cold gaze on me.Disappointed as he should.

"Hey ! Why didn't you woke me up " I whispered to Sasha . Her room is just beside mine so we have a deal.

"I did ! You were so sound asleep. You didn't even heard me" She whined.

"Okay!I get it" I sighed.

We are swinging wooden blades as this is today's part of training. I am good at it.That's a relief.

But unfortunately everyone have chosen their pairs .I am standing there all alone not knowing what to do.

I heard heavy boot sound behind me.I turned around to see captain Levi pointing his sword at me.

"Shall we begin?" He said.

I bowed.It's ritual before fighting your superiors.I am hesitating to swing my sword at him when he spin my body by my arms in a fraction of second and hold the wooden sword on my neck like a hostage.

"You are weak" he said in my ears.

I am unable to move.His grip in my stomach is so tight.

"That's why you should sleep at night" He said again ,I can feel his smirk while saying that.

He is challenging my patience isn't he? I hit his stomach by my elbow and freed myself.Then I swung my sword and charged to him.He dodged that by his sword. Then he pushed his sword further and throws away mine.

I am unarmed now .

He pushed me on the ground and hold his sword inches before my eye.

"Tch!You are dead" He said arrogantly.

"Huh!Not yet!" I kicked his hand so hard and get up with a twist.He is surprised ,clearly he didn't expected that.But he didn't let go of his sword.

I picked up my sword and ran towards him.He got up and blocked it.

Everyone stopped fighting and watching us.Not everyday you get to see a cadet pointing sword at Levi.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is the author, I hope you like my story so far.I wish you great day ahead.Love you.